1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking back and rewatching the Mysterio scenes, it fell in line with Mysterio. I think the Fury and Stark stuff really didn't need to be in there. You got Mysterio doing illusions when Fury and Hill and Skrulls. Kinda over did that. It is like Stark is the only one that can finance and build advanced tech.

The way I see it Pepper Pots adopted Peter to be in her care, so fully funded Pete's super-hero needs through Happy.

No, I thought the movie was excellent too. Maybe it's an Aussie thing?
Excellent film, don’t know what more you would want from a Spidey film. I’m Aussie too but don’t think it’s just us that love it. Maybe it’s because I’ve been into Spidey for over 40 years and put up with inferior versions for years (except for most of Raimi’s work).

I love the light & breezy nature of the Holland films and I'm hoping for more of the same kind of playful fun in No Way Home. However, once this Trilogy is wrapped, I wouldn't mind a shift in tone and direction for the character(s).

I dont think Disney wants to go very deep with spiderman because Sony still owns the film rights to the character unless something changed with that agreement in the last year. So most of the Disney SM will be pretty light and fan friendly/action rom-com.

My comment was actually a compliment and had nothing whatsoever to do with your country of origin.....
Ah, sorry mate! Upon second reading I see what you did there, you were generalising that only joyless people don't like it. That will teach me for reading and responding when I first wake up!

Back