Hot Toys Spider-Man (Black Suit) - Spider-Man 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta say this is looking impressive. I'm biased because of the nostalgia attached to this license, but recent efforts by HT and the surprise arrival of Inart *almost* make me wonder if an exciting chapter of One Sixth is about to start. How long that chapter will be ... well that's unclear.

Still not seeing the exclusive on OSK. I see deluxe bt nothing says exclusive but there's one that looks like it supposed to be so idk. Ima hold off for Sideshow unless we get some verification of the OSK one

Still not seeing the exclusive on OSK. I see deluxe bt nothing says exclusive but there's one that looks like it supposed to be so idk. Ima hold off for Sideshow unless we get some verification of the OSK one
Exclusives are generally only available direct from the distributors. IE Sideshow and Secret base. Resellers don't get access to the exclusive versions.

Yea but someone posted a link earlier to one on OSK. Just saying I wasn't seeing it

Gotta say this is looking impressive. I'm biased because of the nostalgia attached to this license, but recent efforts by HT and the surprise arrival of Inart *almost* make me wonder if an exciting chapter of One Sixth is about to start. How long that chapter will be ... well that's unclear.
Honestly as long as they have competition it’ll last long and give them a huge push in actually making stuff fans want. For two long hot toys sat on its hands and just made stuff nobody wanted and sat on licenses just to hold them. Took long to release and just didn’t listen to any feedback. Now inart comes in and is putting a fire under their ass and they are listening to feedback and releasing more stuff and adding “rooted” hair to make it more artsy. So good on inart for coming in and making hot toys release stuff lots of fans have been asking for. They needed competition.

I noticed the 5 Secret Base reveals were uploaded in stages.
First the Spider-Verse pair, Spider-Punk and Prowler.
Then Classic Iron Man
Now Wanda
Black Suit's Spidey's gotta go up either tomorrow or early next week.

If it’s Sony maybe. Remember the asm no way home stuff? Probably something going on here too. I think everything pre mcu must be hard to make figures for? Cause they haven’t revisited the raimi license in years.

Bully Bully Maguire GIF - Bully Bully Maguire Dance - Discover & Share GIFs.gif

Back