Hot Toys Spider-Man (Black Suit) - Spider-Man 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, is this one of those 300 limited releases?
FcPOuzKXwAIvi-A.jpg

You only have to worry about the availability of Artisan releases.

There will be limited period at the start of pre-order where you can get the "exclusive" version, which comes with an additional symbiote attachment. Those are only limited by time, and not quantity.

I thought a normal release doesn't have RSVP.
Didn't mean to set any rumors here.
Pretty sure they’ve always put RSVP for everything on the coming soon page.
Yep, they always put up a RSVP page because they know they get put up for order quicker overseas. It lets people know they will have it up soon once official for them. Unless it's Indiana Jones, as that is still only an RSVP page

Agreed. Actually resemble what's in the movie and not some fan made design that they came up with.

The only other "Peter Venom" design that's in the movie is the one that was cut from the final movie where he sees it in the mirror for a split second.

spider_man_3_deleted_scene.png

terrifying-prototype-venom-suit-from-spider-man-3-v0-ismoq1afcl8a1.jpg
The bottom looks better than what we got. He just needs to be bigger

I thought a normal release doesn't have RSVP.
Didn't mean to set any rumors here.

Don’t worry. Products in the “coming soon” category have had an RSVP button on their site for a while. Just means they send you an alert when it goes up for preorder.

Artisan Edition RSVPs are different.

Up on OSK and hmm, shame the deluxe doesn't include the normal hexagonal base... I wouldn't always display my spidey with the huge ass diorama. Which version will you guys get?

Up on OSK and hmm, shame the deluxe doesn't include the normal hexagonal base... I wouldn't always display my spidey with the huge ass diorama. Which version will you guys get?
As someone said before, getting the deluxe, with the exclusive if possible. You can always pick up the hex stand in the after market.

Can't wait for this figure! The costume's pants look too baggy to me, but otherwise I think it looks great. I'm planning to put the black alien slime parts and the smaller exclusive head either on the original HT Red and Blue Spidey or the NWH Tobey though, and display this figure unmasked. The original Black Spidey will continue to serve as the masked version. I hope they do a new red and blue Tobey from Spider-Man 3, with unmasked sculpt as well.

Back