Hot Toys Spider-Man (Black Suit) - Spider-Man 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot damn that sculpt is astounding! šŸ¤©

How could they put out Doc Ock and then put this out? How is this the same company?! I hope they go back and make Doc Ock again from part 2 **** it I'll buy it again

Dig on this! Sculpt by Yi Xie, my new favourite sculptor.
Screenshot_20230922_121649_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230922_121637_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230922_121658_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230922_121706_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230922_121714_Instagram.jpg

Amazing. Only sad that the Venom head probably makes it even less likely we'll get a full (more accurate) fig of him, but that was a longshot anyway. Also worried that this is going to give me the stupidest OCD struggle ever, since I already have space set aside for Goblin, Ock, and red suit Tobey on the NWH shelf, so not sure where this guy's supposed to go. Guess that's a problem I'll have a couple years to solve.

Phenomenal sculpt! Didn't think I'd need this but now having second thoughts. :lol

A red and blue version can't be far away. HT loving re-using parts after all.

I adore everything about this release. SE DX FTW!

I will definitely be using the Tobey Sculpt with the venom mask next to his head. I hope we get a Topher Venom and a Goblin reissue. This is an amazing Friday surprise.

This is an interesting debate for me because this figure looks incredible and I love the black suit concept. I just really hate how Raimi handled Venom in this movie.

Trying to decide if I wanna pick this one up for the SM3 representation but I absolutely loath this Venom. šŸ¤”

This is an interesting debate for me because this figure looks incredible and I love the black suit concept. I just really hate how Raimi handled Venom in this movie.

Trying to decide if I wanna pick this one up for the SM3 representation but I absolutely loath this Venom. šŸ¤”
I hate how they handled venom too but man the hype leading up to this film back then has kinda made me forgive that. This movie still holds a special place lol.

I hate how they handled venom too but man the hype leading up to this film back then has kinda made me forgive that. This movie still holds a special place lol.

That is so true, I was 16 when the trailer came out and I think I watched it over and over again, similar to when the ROTS trailer came out in 05.

The film was a huge disappointment after how amazing Spider-Man 2 was(but gave us endless amount of memes), but man, I was so hyped for that movie and leading up to it was so exciting.

I remember being so hyped as a kid finally seeing the black suit on the big screen

Back