Hot Toys Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 [NWH]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so how do people find the neck seam? it looks pretty good and I prefer this way of showing the character's neck skin rather than what the tom holland spider-man's figure

IMG_3118.jpeg

Arrived last night!!!!

Exactly. I haven’t ordered yet. Will probably go Popcultcha later in the year.
Popcultcha seems to be the best kept secret that's not a secret. They have good prices and don't charge much for international shipping. Almost any time something wait lists on SSC, you can still get them with Popcultcha. Plus they have great deals on in stock items.

You can still pick this up at Popcultcha vs over paying on the secondary market.

Popcultcha seems to be the best kept secret that's not a secret. They have good prices and don't charge much for international shipping. Almost any time something wait lists on SSC, you can still get them with Popcultcha. Plus they have great deals on in stock items.

You can still pick this up at Popcultcha vs over paying on the secondary market.
Something I have realized is that Preorder ETA: July 2024.

I am not sure whether they have forgot to update the date or they really are going to receive it almost a year from now on.

I have never ordered from Popcultcha before, so I do not have much information. Not %100 related to the subject but what do they do if you order two pre-order figures? Do they combine the shipping if ETAs are close to each other or do they just ship them individually? I have couple of figures interested (this, Tobey and 1:4 Mark 4 Gantry), and I am not sure how I should proceed because their price is really really good.

You guys realize they are trying to force preorders and manufacture fake scarcity right? I promise you there will be more runs of this in the coming months.

Exactly where are you getting this?
There won't be "additional runs" of this figure in the coming months.

I highly doubt there will ever be another TASM Spider-Man from Hot Toys because
of the likeness rights to a new head sculpt not being released.

Hot Toys has clearly cut production on everything to avoid the glut of unsold product sitting in warehouses.

The whole "conspiracy theory" that it's all a ploy to secure preorders is being debunked
pretty quickly with waitlisted items not coming back in stock.

Exactly where are you getting this?
There won't be "additional runs" of this figure in the coming months.

I highly doubt there will ever be another TASM Spider-Man from Hot Toys because
of the likeness rights to a new head sculpt not being released.

Hot Toys has clearly cut production on everything to avoid the glut of unsold product sitting in warehouses.

The whole "conspiracy theory" that it's all a ploy to secure preorders is being debunked
pretty quickly with waitlisted items not coming back in stock.

I am getting this from just observing recent releases where things were "waitlisted" but magically stock started to appear a few months later and retailers still slashing prices because they can't get rid of the inventory. This has continued to happen with almost every general release this year. I agree there will not be another TASM Spiderman figure for a long time but you are kidding yourself if Hot Toys went conservative on a Spiderman figure and this is the only run they will do in the next few months. I have yet to miss out on a recent Hot Toys release after the start of this waitlist mechanic Sideshow has started to pull. I think you may be conflating Sideshow waitlists not coming back and just the general inventory that can be found outside of Sideshow. Even with Sideshow, people magically get converted in masses later on. Hot Toys is not the limited production company from when they started. If you think it is a conspiracy, I will tag this conversation and come back to you before 2024 hits with a receipt of me getting this figure for below retail.

Something I have realized is that Preorder ETA: July 2024.

I am not sure whether they have forgot to update the date or they really are going to receive it almost a year from now on.

I have never ordered from Popcultcha before, so I do not have much information. Not %100 related to the subject but what do they do if you order two pre-order figures? Do they combine the shipping if ETAs are close to each other or do they just ship them individually? I have couple of figures interested (this, Tobey and 1:4 Mark 4 Gantry), and I am not sure how I should proceed because their price is really really good.
I have never bought more than one item at a time from them. I think if you go through the checkout process, it should give you an estimated delivery. You may be able to email them as well and check if that's an option to help lower shipping costs.

From my experience once in stock, it takes about a week to process and ship your order and another week to arrive to you if in the states.

I really hope I get a waitlist conversion for this. Just got one for Spider-Man 2 video game 2.0 Peter. Really will make my day if I can get this.

Back