1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be able to put together my definitive list in a month and a half, but more than anything I'm hoping for a War Machine "Warbuster."

The thiccness is strong with this one...
af84c2c98dae28ae7f70b7680db35c81.jpg

나의 SM-G960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Props to the editors of these 2 trailers + the spot giving away less than the sum total of the average single teaser for one of these movies.

that was my main takeaway from this one :lol I'm in for Stark though. I gotta draw the line, so Iron Man/Stark & Potentially Armored Thanos and I'm good.

I will be open to anything.

To note, part of the battle looks like it might be an alien world, but then I noticed Ant-Man it looks like jumping on a pencil. Def. gives the hint an epic, horrific battle is going to take place on earth.

Iron Man, War Machine, Widow if her hair is sculpted, Nebula if the stars align and they make her

Looks like I’ll be buying another Rocket 🤦 Looks to good to not want lol. Hopefully we get a Nebula. I need a classic cap, Widow if hair is sculpted, a war machine and whatever iron mans. Hoping Thor’s outfit stays the same except the quantum suit.

So we have the potential for possibly 4 different war machine armors in this movie? Well technically 3... Mark 5, Quantum mark 5, mark 6 and war-buster (if the latter two aren't the same thing)

I'm down for any and all war machine

just saw the trailer again. Oh man now I want war machine and a new redhead Black widow LOL

Back