1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be great having quite a few WM choices of HT does them all. I haven’t yet ordered the mk 4 and now glad I haven’t just in case I like one of these better. Which ever one uses the cannon I’ll buy if that happens.

I imagine Mark 6 to be an accessory add-on to Mark 5.

Like the hulkbuster 43/44 but on a smaller scale

I dunno. Everything from the entire shoulders to drastically different torso..not sure would work as just add on parts. Without coming off very cheap. From what we've seen, they dont seem to be close in size or design for that to work. I think they will be seperate figures. Why wouldn't hot toys milk it after all

Funny to think the War Machine lineup will double within a span of 2 movies. Unless the Mark 5 suit literally climbs into the 6 in the movie, they’ll be separate figures.

do you guys think that we’ll get a cap strike suit remake for endgame?

Argh, I am thinking not, tho, 'Coz the scene reminds me a conversation you'd have before you suit up or go do something. Plus all the PR so far doesn't seem to stress a look like that.

Tho maybe it could be a 'con EX - I could see that. With upgrades. Like the IMs with new paint.

the reason i don’t think so is maybe they’re using that suit as a place holder cgi so they don’t reveal the new suit

Going by Black Widow's hair, I think some time will pass between the various events of the film. I suspect time will play a big part in the movie as a whole.

The movie starts right after Infinity War, as seen with the Captain Marvel stinger. Black Widow has the same hairstyle and Steve has his beard as they count the death toll and try to figure out the pager.

In following scenes, Steve has shaved but Black Widow still has the same hair, so they occur probably not long after Captain Marvel arrives. Probably not long after, Ant-Man arrives, and Rhodey equips the Mk 5 War Machine suit.

Black Widow appears to still have her blonde hair when she goes to find Hawkeye/Ronin, so I think everyone is brought together around the same time early on.

Cap has the STRIKE suit on as they prepare for a mission, possibly with everyone available already assembled. It's a good choice, as it's a fan favorite suit and it lets them save the scale suit for later. Perhaps the STRIKE suit has been in storage at the Avengers compound, or they're going on a stealth mission, or just as a nod to Winter Soldier, or that the Russos really like it, or all of the above.

Later we see Black Widow with her natural hair color in a ponytail with a bit of the blonde coloring at the end, indicating a not insignificant amount of time has passed. I think this is when everyone's new outfits including Cap's scale suit, the Mk 85, War Machine Mk 6 will be featured.

Argh, I am thinking not, tho, 'Coz the scene reminds me a conversation you'd have before you suit up or go do something. Plus all the PR so far doesn't seem to stress a look like that.

Tho maybe it could be a 'con EX - I could see that. With upgrades. Like the IMs with new paint.

Well, considering HT has a ton of time to pump out the EG line at their usual pace instead of rushing it out ala IW, I think it's very likely we'll see the old suits get an upgraded release.

Well, considering HT has a ton of time to pump out the EG line at their usual pace instead of rushing it out ala IW, I think it's very likely we'll see the old suits get an upgraded release.

Given the rumored 5 year time jump, quantum suits, and time travel element, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for there to be 3-4 different looks per character.

Back