1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know why i can’t click to reveal spoiler posts?

i’m logged in so that’s not an issue which is on most boards.

thanks it worked. that’s weird because i couldn’t get them to work while i was in my laptops last night

now...how do i get back to mobile view lol

Just really hope to get Valkyrie. Wondering if that’s why Hot Toys didn’t release her yet. One can hope. A Valkyrie and Nebula would be instant PO’s for me. So far I’d be in for a Ronin, Classic Cap and armored Thanos.

:exactly: I didn't get any of the Infinity War figures but would definitely be interested in getting those two. :)

thanks it worked. that’s weird because i couldn’t get them to work while i was in my laptops last night

now...how do i get back to mobile view lol

Same way. Go all the way down and click that drop down menu on the bottom left and choose mobile

Hot Toys are probably pushing the release of infinity war Thanos because people may just cancel their orders if an armored Thanos with inifinity gauntlet is released.

Maybe. Considering Hot Toys is the one releasing the potentially updated Thanos, they could reveal the new one a year from now. I just think they want the IW figures released to wipe the slate clean for Endgame, just in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we've finally got confirmation on the new Iron Man suit. Turns out that concept leak was accurate - it's using the Model 3 colourscheme. Can't say I'm too excited since that colourscheme was never meant to go with modern Iron Man designs (hence why it was abandoned with Extremis) but I'll withhold judgement until I see it in action.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hmm, doesn't look like the concept art that's been floating around. Some bits of the design are similar but for the most part it's too slim.

Maybe this means we're getting a WM Mark VI as well?

Hmm, doesn't look like the concept art that's been floating around. Some bits of the design are similar but for the most part it's too slim.

Maybe this means we're getting a WM Mark VI as well?

Concept art floating around seems like an armor pack that goes on over this suit.

Doesn't look that different. Would be cool if they let Rhody kinda take that IM replacement role he took in the comics and actually so some awesome upgrades sans Tony. One of the reasons why you need another IM movie; to flush this character out a bit more.

50509166_599953997133333_7508138302061102735_n.jpg

Thinking im feeling the IW version more. I hate when war machine looks...streamlined and smooth. The more rough and jagged the better i say. And i already miss the digital camo lol

Still need to get a proper look at War Machine Mk V in action...but on what we have seen thus far, I definitely prefer the IV (I love the digital camo).

Back