1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If...
Spoiler Spoiler:

...is back I really hope that means we'll also see the return of...
Spoiler Spoiler:
...and that there will be HT figures for both.

Can we just tag this threat as spoiler LOL!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Man, they're really going out of their way to hide the new Iron Man armor, aren't they? WM Mark V got leaked multiple times but the only thing we have that hints at a new IM suit is that one pixelated leak from way back that may or may not be kosher.

So far basically all marketing and concept art is using the Mark 50. You'd think they'd be eager to show off the new one seeing as they're going all-in with the white suits.

How do you know there will be a new Iron Man suit? The Russo brothers already said that the mk 50 represented the best suit Stark could create and every image or leaked action figure i've seen still has him in the 50.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How do you know there will be a new Iron Man suit? The Russo brothers already said that the mk 50 represented the best suit Stark could create and every image or leaked action figure i've seen still has him in the 50.

It would make sense to give him one last suit for his swansong (primarily for merch reasons), plus there was the aforementioned leak with a suit that looked like an upgraded, bulkier 50 with retro Model 3 colours. But you're right, all the current signs point to it still being the Mark 50. Although Tony gets a new suit (or suits) in every single film he's been in - even Spider-Man - so it's likely there's a 51 coming. Or 80 if you believe that old plot leak.

It would make sense to give him one last suit for his swansong (primarily for merch reasons), plus there was the aforementioned leak with a suit that looked like an upgraded, bulkier 50 with retro Model 3 colours. But you're right, all the current signs point to it still being the Mark 50. Although Tony gets a new suit (or suits) in every single film he's been in - even Spider-Man - so it's likely there's a 51 coming. Or 80 if you believe that old plot leak.
Yeah I saw that concept, looks ridiculously similar to the concept 46 HT just put out too lol. All I can say that I really want out of Endgame is a scene with Iron Man just being a badass while some ACDC is playing. Haven't seen that since like A1 I believe.

Man, they're really going out of their way to hide the new Iron Man armor, aren't they? WM Mark V got leaked multiple times but the only thing we have that hints at a new IM suit is that one pixelated leak from way back that may or may not be kosher.

So far basically all marketing and concept art is using the Mark 50. You'd think they'd be eager to show off the new one seeing as they're going all-in with the white suits.

There's others missing in action too...suppose Marvel is tryin' to keep SOME surprises. Re Hot Toys tho - if given a choice and limited funds will folks go for a last, classic look, or a more film-specific white uniform look? I know re Cap if funds are tight, I'm gonna go classic look.

Jeez I'd love to see a kind of stealth Falcon - e.g. black wings, lots of black in the uniform.

There's *potential* for me blowing a lot of money on End Game figs, but re HT, I thought that about IW and ended up passing on almost everything:google. Guess I should start saving for IM tho - if this is the "last" IM would probably pick him up $$$$.:horror

[...]
There's *potential* for me blowing a lot of money on End Game figs, but re HT, I thought that about IW and ended up passing on almost everything:google. [...]

I enjoyed the film, but I just didn't like most of the costume/character designs. Too far removed from the classic looks, often too over-designed for my taste. I think a lot of the character designs for the later phase MCU will date quite badly.

Can we just tag this threat as spoiler LOL!

Spoiler Spoiler:

So happy to see...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah but the MK50 is nanotech. So it can look like whatever he wants. Do whatever he wants. He doesn't need a new suit. He can just change the one he has.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hope HT releases Nebula this time, four movies and no figure? That's ********. I'd suck if a less important character like Valkyrie gets a figure before Nebula.

It is kinda ****** that Shuri beat Nebula to a pre order.

Black Panther was domestically and globally a more massive hit then the GOTG movies. Not surprised so I can let that slide. I will be surprised if A4 does not have Nebula. Surprised might be the wrong word...disappointed...yes that is more accurate.

Just really hope to get Valkyrie. Wondering if that’s why Hot Toys didn’t release her yet. One can hope. A Valkyrie and Nebula would be instant PO’s for me. So far I’d be in for a Ronin, Classic Cap and armored Thanos.

Back