1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even more regrets Solo bombed at the box office and killed chances for Lando, Kyra or Beckett to go with him. With some luck, the couple trooper designs (Mimban Stormtrooper and Range Trooper) will get a chance if they are featured in the Cassian series.

Sculpt looks a bit sharper in terms of accuracy and less Andy Serkis-like. Don't know if that was a result of a rework or HT's usual final product softening.

Still on the fence on this one but there's solace in that we're probably going to get a Bespin Han sooner now.

Blogger pics are actually getting better. This is not for me, but it came out great. Kudos to those who are getting it.

Looks good. Don't have plans to pick it up but a good sale eventually may push me to order. Definitely needs a Chewie and Lando to display with, though.

I have the Patrol Trooper in hand and the Mud Trooper pre-ordered.

Wow! Looks great! Thanks for posting, Asta! This must mean it really is coming soon! It actually does look better than the proto. I wonder if they tweaked it, or if it the softening of the details during production actually helped in this case.

I've got this and the mudtrooper coming. Looking forward to getting him! And I agree I would have loved more figures from this movie. I would have definitely gotten Qira and Enfys.

This came out really nice if you ask me. I feel like this figure might end up being one that has a low production run and once it’s gone it’ll probably be gone for good and could go up in price. I had it on pre-order at one point but cancelled. Sort of rethinking that after seeing the blogger pictures.

I’m not feeling the likeness personally. Something about the eyes doesn’t look like Alden.

Wish they made a Lando to go with him but I think that ship has sailed.

I'm going to try and pick him up if I see him on sale or for a good price.

I was never a fan of the prototype likeness (did nothing for me). I feel the production looks on par or even better than prototype. Great Job HT. Still not feeling the sculpt.

I wonder how popular this guy and the Mudtrooper are in HK and if that dude with the little kids will have a video up soon.

I'm keen to see some real "in hand" shots of both figures.

It does look good. Agreeing about those production numbers....will probably be one run and done. Cut and sew looks good. Glad I ordered.

It is a pity we'll probably see nothing else from this. At the very least it could have been a nice chance to see HT take another stab at Chewie with the correct bandoleer and a better face.

The latest CW cameo from Drayden Vos sparked an idea....how about a new animated series taking place in that timeline with Crimson Dawn. HT has a Maul on the way...could be a way to possibly see Qui'ra, Beckett and those other troopers get done.... I know, just daydreaming.

So when is this Solo figure going to start hitting?

It all looks great , except the sculpt. Just not seeing it. The face its too long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I?ll probably be passing on this one, have the patrol trooper already and getting Mud. I would like to see how the ANH Han sculpt would look on this body/outfit.

Back