1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Designwise I liked L3, but this freedom for droids seemed nonsense to me.

I didn't mind the freedom for droids angle, I just thought the character was dreadful and everytime she was talking it took me out of the movie.

I was so pleased when it got blown to pieces.
I also laughed at young Lando's reaction. I am not sure that was the emotion they where trying to instill in the audience, but that is how it played out. That and cheering.

I'd like to see a continuation of the Solo Saga, but please recast Han, View attachment 482824

With this Guy, Ansel Elgort, I just look and see a young Han, god knows why KK couldnt. baby driver could have been the Solo Movie. And Elgort was perfect. I mean, just look at him.

And For Jesus Christs sake HT, where is my God Damn Solo figure!

Only if they were making a han movie for teenage girls.

Only if they were making a han movie for teenage girls.

:lol Have to agree with you on that one.

Alden Ehrenreich was very likeable in the role. However, not for a second did I sit there thinking ''that's Han Solo''. The same with Glover and Lando actually. Personally I find it a lot easier to accept Ehrenreich when I think of him as a totally separate character from Han Solo. He's a good fun character, he's just not Han Solo. I found Glover a little harder to accept as he was trying a little too hard to imitate Billy Dee Williams. Again, he plays it quite well, it's just he's far more distracting than Ehrenreich. The real star of the film for me was Woody Harrelson as Tobias Beckett.

It's strange for a film called 'Solo' it's actually quite easy to look past Han and see a film/story with a lot of potential for development. Crimson Dawn, Qi'ra, Maul, the cartels, the Cloud Riders, and the roots of the Rebellion. Any future sequel film/series doesn't need Han or Lando to be a success.

I actually really liked L3 and thought the whole droid freedom sequence was pretty funny. I didn't like the retcon of her mind being in the Falcon though; Lando was basically broken hearted when she died, don't you think he would've had a different reaction to being in the Falcon in the OT had that actually been the case?

I actually really liked L3 and thought the whole droid freedom sequence was pretty funny. I didn't like the retcon of her mind being in the Falcon though; Lando was basically broken hearted when she died, don't you think he would've had a different reaction to being in the Falcon in the OT had that actually been the case?

My thoughts are that since the movie is titled A Star Wars Story, it could be said that the events of the film are essentially rumors or myths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All movies are canon. So you can't dismiss it.

I?m not saying it?s not canon, just that since it?s labeled as a story that it could be said that certain details were changed. Kind of like whenever a movie says it?s based on a true story but obviously artistic liberties are taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got another delay email from Sideshow. Now arriving June-August.
I really don’t get why this one has taken so long. All I can think of is that it’s a lower priority. Pretty basic figure all around really and it seems crazy to me that it will have been over two years since the film released and this figure sees its release.

You're probably right--it's most likely low on the list of priorities.

Just got the delay email for the Mudtrooper. Same as this: June-August.

My first delayed figure on payment plan. I thought only the last payment would be postponed, but all remaining payments are postponed.

My first delayed figure on payment plan. I thought only the last payment would be postponed, but all remaining payments are postponed.

I hate when they postpone several payments. It just messes up my schedule.

I hate when they postpone several payments. It just messes up my schedule.

Awww Malgus, you're so cute when you complain about literally anything.....

giphy.gif

I don't hate it at all. Don't have the room for it but I think it came out very nice, especially for a piece who's retail rate might not warrant the A+ production line.

Back