1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Han is available now, why isn’t he on eBay yet (aside from pre-orders)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did that for Dooku as well, might not be an actual indicator of release but more popcultcha kicking the can down the street cause they don't know yet and a few of these were originally expected this month.

They did that for Dooku as well, might not be an actual indicator of release but more popcultcha kicking the can down the street cause they don't know yet and a few of these were originally expected this month.

I always assumed it’d be out by mid-September at the latest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, thought this was released. Looking forward to see if they changed the Andy Serkis headsculpt...

I?m not getting this, since I?m getting mudtrooper Han instead. But that said, I?m sure this will be an expensive figure in the future because so few preordered him in the first place. Just like the R1 figures. The movie is clearly growing on people and we?re getting used to this Han. I personally appreciate him more and more - he?s really funny.

Not that Solo was ever “Hot”, but they sure let these properties get cold before a figure drops. I personally liked the movie but would have appreciated the figure more closer to the release date.

Crap, just got an email from Sideshow stating Han from Solo, will be delayed until Nov-Jan. So I'm not sure if that'll get pushed back again.

Back