1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this looked pretty accurate.

Even so, it's a young Harrison Ford that's required, rather than Alden Ehrenreich. :wink1:

young-harrison-ford-high-school-picture-photo-u1

PD15271397421dh.jpg

Just realized this figure hasn’t come out yet, after doing another watch recently really makes me want to drop a PO on it. I just can’t get over the fact Chewie’s scrapped. Has anyone heard of any 3rd party mod packs for the Chewies that have come out?

Just realized this figure hasn’t come out yet, after doing another watch recently really makes me want to drop a PO on it. I just can’t get over the fact Chewie’s scrapped. Has anyone heard of any 3rd party mod packs for the Chewies that have come out?

I don't see any mod kits coming, there weren't any for ESB/ROTJ, so highly doubting it for Solo. HT's prototype Chewie was hot garbage, but it does suck to just have Han and a Patrol Trooper. I don't know if there'll be and re-tread like with Krennic to go back and do anyone.

Eventually we will get another Chewie. When that is it's hard to say, but I definitely think it'd be wild to say that they won't revisit the character.

Man feels like this movie came out ages ago, but it was only mid-2018. Even though it still doesn't work for me and I could barely get through a recent rewatch, I still really like the look of this figure and will be tempted to order if it turns out well, just so I can have another Han in the collection.

...and a good bonus accessory would be the bandolir he wore in Solo.

Yeah, that’d be great. I absolutely loved Solo and dig it more with every rewatch. Lots of lore referencing and expansion of the universe. Love the new characters and interpretations of the old. Would love a Glover Lando and L3-37.

L3-37.....seriously. I still can't get that annoying voice out of my head !

I really liked L3-37 too. I don't think I'd buy a HT but I have almost the whole Black Series line for the movie. Just didn't get Vos, don't know if I really need him but he's like $12 so I'll probably get him anyway lol.

Yeah, that’d be great. I absolutely loved Solo and dig it more with every rewatch. Lots of lore referencing and expansion of the universe. Love the new characters and interpretations of the old. Would love a Glover Lando and L3-37.

I really liked L3-37 too. I don't think I'd buy a HT but I have almost the whole Black Series line for the movie. Just didn't get Vos, don't know if I really need him but he's like $12 so I'll probably get him anyway lol.

Loved L3 and the whole movie too. I thought the characters were great and really loved how they enriched Han, Chewie and Lando. I would have LOVED another movie.:monkey2

I'm in for the 2 Hans coming out, but not sure if I would have gone for another Chewie, especially with that terrible face. I've got the original Chewie and I managed to futz the face to a tolerable degree, but I don't think I would want to bother with yet another bad face unless they significantly fixed it.

I loved Solo. I never really understood all of the hate with the movie. We got to see the 12 parsec Kessel run!! I know some were pissed His last name Solo origin was changed, but that alone isn?t enough for me to hate the movie. Such a shame since it killed their plans for more movies like this.

I loved Solo. I never really understood all of the hate with the movie. We got to see the 12 parsec Kessel run!! I know some were pissed His last name Solo origin was changed, but that alone isn?t enough for me to hate the movie. Such a shame since it killed their plans for more movies like this.

Honestly, it's probably the best of the Disney movies imo. Just a dumb fun adventure movie in space.

L3-37.....seriously. I still can't get that annoying voice out of my head !

That thing is beyond hideous. A good film, but that thing is so bad it makes those scenes almost unwatchable. Thankfully she's not in it enough to spoil the whole movie. Easily the worst droid ever in Star Wars.

Back