1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed the film and picked up the two Trooper figures but so far have passed on the Han figure. I also may pick him up if he goes on sale but then I would want a Chewie as well.

Same.

They needed to either bring out the Solo Chewie or Lando to sell more of this figure. But honestly, even with Chewie (unless it was the best Chewie yet and actually looked like him) I would likely have passed. Donald Glover Lando would have been an instant buy however. I would also but the Range and Mimban troopers. Great designs.

Yes you're right. There wasn't that edginess and sense of danger in those seedy places. All very friendly somehow.

That's also what made Rogue One interesting, believable and a better movie for it. There were more stakes and danger.

Yes, the whole feeling of Solo is a little too clean. But I guess it also comes with the more light hearted feeling of the movie itself and the color grading that did a lot for the R1 grittiness.

Same.

They needed to either bring out the Solo Chewie or Lando to sell more of this figure. But honestly, even with Chewie (unless it was the best Chewie yet and actually looked like him) I would likely have passed. Donald Glover Lando would have been an instant buy however. I would also but the Range and Mimban troopers. Great designs.

Pissed they never made Childish Landino.

Same.

Good point about Lando. If they had released him, then I would have been picking up both Lando and Han, regardless if there's another Chewie. This is yet another instance where Hot Toys' is missing out on easy money.

I got a $20 coupon from Sideshow in the mail via a postcard, so I was debating on whether I should put the coupon towards this one or the Mudtrooper and had them both in my cart. While I was still going back and forth, a 5% coupon popped up onscreen for this figure! So I ended up ordering this one (the deluxe), and using the $20 coupon for the Mudtrooper (as 2 separate transactions in case they denied one offer or the other--I didn't want to risk it).

So I would recommend trying that trick--putting the figure in your cart and let it sit a while and see if a coupon pops up for it.

I really loved the hell out of the movie. I've watched it several times since watching it in the theater and have enjoyed it thoroughly every time. I'm just sad there won't be a sequel. So I was planning on getting these two figures anyway. I was just waiting til they were both in stock since they seem to offer free shipping to many of the figures once they're in stock. But I obviously couldn't pass up on the $20 coupon, or the 5% coupon, so I ended up ordering them earlier than I planned!

I would love a Qi'ra! And maybe Enfys.

The one design I liked much is Enfys. And I am glad there won't be a sequel since I see those anthology movies as standalone movies. In fact, I did not liked the fact they left an open door for a sequel.

Pre-ordered this guy from a local dealer but not so happy anymore.
As I can’t step back I might do a non canon Han with a little bit of weathering and a Ford head

The one design I liked much is Enfys. And I am glad there won't be a sequel since I see those anthology movies as standalone movies. In fact, I did not liked the fact they left an open door for a sequel.

I wouldn't bet against there being sequel films or a spin-off series on Disney+. Hopefully it'd be about Qi'ra and not Han or Lando.

I’d love Enfys Nest figure but I doubt it’ll happen ever

She could easily turn up in the Cassian series, could she not? It seems she was being set up for some future role rather than being a throwaway character.

She had two (future) associates of Saw Guerra with her (Two - Tubes and Weezel) and seeing a less beat - up version of Saw isn't out of the question so...maybe.

I wouldn't bet against there being sequel films or a spin-off series on Disney+. Hopefully it'd be about Qi'ra and not Han or Lando.

I'd love for Solo to have a Disney+ series that served as a continuation to the movie, but I would like for it to have both Qi'ra and Han (and Lando). with Darth Maul was the main antagonist, and since Qi'ra seemed to also be "bad" I can only imagine how awesome it would be if we got Emilia Clarke giving us some of that Mad Queen Daenerys from GoT S8.

I'd love for Solo to have a Disney+ series that served as a continuation to the movie, but I would like for it to have both Qi'ra and Han (and Lando). with Darth Maul was the main antagonist, and since Qi'ra seemed to also be "bad" I can only imagine how awesome it would be if we got Emilia Clarke giving us some of that Mad Queen Daenerys from GoT S8.

Enfys Nest, Maul, Qira, Hondo series

Anyday now. Should be optimistic after seeing Maul being released 5 months early.

Back