Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left the house for less than an hour today, that's when FedEx came and nobody answered the door, now I'll have to wait to pick it up at the store Friday unless someone actually answers tomorrow

So disappointed

Got mine Monday... As nice as it is compared to the SS version I wasn't really blown away. I guess the improvement is more incremental overall. Better, but not SS Bespin Luke to HT Bespin Luke better, if you catch my drift.

Does anyone have a slightly warped stand? Not very noticeable when you look at it but if you touch it, it will rock. Not really bothering me but wanted to know if anyone else stand rocks on a flat surface.

I got a couple extra helmets and sets of hands to upgrade my Sideshow versions.

My single comes tomorrow. Looking forward to my updated E-Web squad.

I fell asleep.... here it is very late :slap

I missed one helmet that I wanted.

Got some hands though.

Thanks, pricy enough but worth the upgrade. It looks miles better. Hands are a huge improvement too but I'll have plenty of those. If you are still using the stock ssc body please post if the HT helmet swaps on seamlessly. Congrats on the haul!

!
5a5024ebd175380d049b68e6cbdfe62f.jpg

I got 2 toys today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, pricy enough but worth the upgrade. It looks miles better. Hands are a huge improvement too but I'll have plenty of those. If you are still using the stock ssc body please post if the HT helmet swaps on seamlessly. Congrats on the haul!

Will do. I would imagine there would have to be some modifications made to get it to fit seamlessly.

Thanks. Yes, I think the price for the helmet is worth it. Looking forward to putting them together.

Got my two pack today and one coming tomorrow. These guys were always my favorite troopers and this release does them justice.

Does anyone have a slightly warped stand? Not very noticeable when you look at it but if you touch it, it will rock. Not really bothering me but wanted to know if anyone else stand rocks on a flat surface.

Yes, both my stands do that. I will be getting replacements from SS.

Back