Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily it looks like FedEx disregarded my request to move the delivery date from Tuesday to Thursday, as the two-pack is on the van for delivery today. :)

They arrived earlier, and as everyone has been writing they look really good.

Pulling the stand plug out of the flight base reveals that both are identical. So a normal support can be put in place of the long flying rod. Except that the HT stand plugs are a little narrower than the ones I buy in bulk, so it'll have to be filed down a bit.

Hey fellow Aussies. Popcultcha now has all 3 varients in stock. I've ordered my ESB version and used pennies to get $50 off. They got these in very early as they were originally estimated to arrive in October.

Last edited:
I removed the leg padding from one, and set him up as ESB:

35304449590_17ebc1e7c0_o.jpg

The plan was to make two ESB troopers. But why make two the same when there are parts to make a variation?

35304449890_e2cc41065a_o.jpg

35304449740_bf89bcfc08_o.jpg

I now have them in a display case with a Vader and Sideshow's AT-AT Driver. But because the case has a mirrored back they don't photograph well.

Hey fellow Aussies. Popcultcha now has all 3 varients in stock. I've ordered my ESB version and used pennies to get $50 off. They got these in very early as they were originally estimated to arrive in October.

Sweet. I've got one on PO from PC. Looks like that plus Rogue Group Luke in the one week with enough pennies earned to then knock $50 off Yoda.

The Probe Droid is worth picking up period. :) Amazing piece!

Exactly. Like I said before in this thread, the Probot is one of the best Sideshow pieces, in all their lines and sizes. It is simply superb. It is also very cool for a non-Star Wars setup, because you can easily display it almost anywhere, it doesn't scream SW like a Yoda, Fett or C-3PO for example.

Just got a notification from BBTS that they'll be getting this in stock soon!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Got a second Hot toys Snowtrooper and wanted to see how the sideshow parts would look. I used spare parts from the sideshow version like the leggings from the boots and the larger backpack.

Last edited:
Back