Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a slightly warped stand? Not very noticeable when you look at it but if you touch it, it will rock. Not really bothering me but wanted to know if anyone else stand rocks on a flat surface.

Yes. Both of mine are like that.

One is much worse than the other and rocks quite badly if you touch one of the corners.

I thought I might live with it, but considering the price of these things the bases should at least lay flat on the shelf. So I contacted Sideshow to see what they say.

One is much worse than the other and rocks quite badly if you touch one of the corners.

I thought I might live with it, but considering the price of these things the bases should at least lay flat on the shelf. So I contacted Sideshow to see what they say.

Mine both rock as well. Odd. I will contact SS today.

Did you try to loosen the screws at the bottom of the base?

Sadly, my Snowy will be here tomorrow but Illl be in Alaska for 12 days.

Has anyone purchased from cmdstore before? I have the single coming in from SS but thinking about grabbing a two pack from them.

I received the single MMS Snowtrooper from Sideshow today. I have a warped stand as well. It's warped enough that I can rock it back and forth. I use the stands to display my figures, so this is definitely an issue for me. Hopefully Sideshow can send a non-defective replacement.

SsVaaQA.jpg

Attachments

• H0fYjGU.jpg
    H0fYjGU.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 170
Hmm... I didn't check the stand on mine since I don't use/like the larger HT ones. Guess I should make sure it's okay.

I received the single MMS Snowtrooper from Sideshow today. I have a warped stand as well. It's warped enough that I can rock it back and forth. I use the stands to display my figures, so this is definitely an issue for me. Hopefully Sideshow can send a non-defective replacement.

View attachment 351098

I have the same thing. I had to stick a piece of cardboard under one of the corners since I didn't get mine from SSC.

Is anyone interested in buying one of my HT Snowtroopers? I'm about to list it on eBay. So just checking a second time again on here before I do that.

Does anyone know why the left gauntlet has that strap on it (connecting the two pieces), but the right gauntlet is a solid piece with no strap? If no one replies, I take it to mean no one has a clue or cares about this - lol. It's just weird and makes no sense to me. I mean I know it's movie accurate, but why aren't they the same..

So the base for the battlefront trooper is flat but the one for the ESB one is not as it rocks and looks warped on the front corner. Has anyone heard back from SS?

Mine both rock as well. Odd. I will contact SS today.

Yup. My stand is like that as well.

I have a warped stand as well.

I have the same thing. I had to stick a piece of cardboard under one of the corners since I didn't get mine from SSC.

Dammit. I need to dig my box out now...

Did Sideshow respond to anyone yet about the issue?

Why don't u all just put a little circle felt pad u set all four corners. Problem solved! Mine is sitting in brown shipper in Star Wars room. Too tired to mess with it. Spot next to AT-AT driver ready. Maybe put probe droid with them.

Back