Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't u all just put a little circle felt pad u set all four corners. Problem solved! Mine is sitting in brown shipper in Star Wars room. Too tired to mess with it. Spot next to AT-AT driver ready. Maybe put probe droid with them.

I don't use stands so I don't care. But the hairblower solution sounds like the best plan...

Dammit. I need to dig my box out now...

Did Sideshow respond to anyone yet about the issue?

Not yet, I contacted them around noon Eastern today. I'm sure they will get back to us all. The question though is whether they can replace the warped stands with normal stands. It seems as if the warped stands are a very common issue. If all of the MMS Snowtrooper stands that were produced are warped, Sideshow won't really be able to help us out much with this issue.

Why don't u all just put a little circle felt pad u set all four corners. Problem solved! Mine is sitting in brown shipper in Star Wars room. Too tired to mess with it. Spot next to AT-AT driver ready. Maybe put probe droid with them.

Problems not really solved though. I still have an out of spec stand for a figure that I paid $200 for, even if I use a spacer to offset the warping. I'm of the opinion that I shouldn't have to fix significant defects on a $200+ figure.

Received mine today, what an exceptional figure. Hopefully HT keeps the ESB figures coming. Oh, and my stand does not wobble.
ecd8d7c5d2cfeb5c1fc099055ffe3d23.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Got a wobbly stand and a slightly creased facemask but I love this trooper!
fef335dacf0cf73b12f5e612609b8a7e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Mine Barely wobbles but not worth complaining. And what a PIA to get the back back on!! Broke one of the little clips and had to make a new one using a paper clip. And to get the mask to look good is a SOB!!!! But got it and happy with it.

Mine Barely wobbles but not worth complaining. And what a PIA to get the back back on!! Broke one of the little clips and had to make a new one using a paper clip. And to get the mask to look good is a SOB!!!! But got it and happy with it.

You don't need the clips. The magnet is strong enough on its own to hold the back pack in place.

I still clipped mine on. It was bothering me lol.

Dammit. I need to dig my box out now...

Did Sideshow respond to anyone yet about the issue?

They answered me about two weeks ago that they will replace the stands but that they didn't have any replacements in stock yet. Haven't heard anything since.

Just opened mine that I received from Popcultcha yesterday. Nice looking figure (not quite sure about the very thin plastic on the mask but I guess it's an improvement over the Sideshow version) but the stand is very wonky - about a 2mm gap on the front left corner. I've never noticed this problem on a Hot Toys stand before. I'll email Popcultcha and see what they say.

Just opened mine that I received from Popcultcha yesterday. Nice looking figure (not quite sure about the very thin plastic on the mask but I guess it's an improvement over the Sideshow version) but the stand is very wonky - about a 2mm gap on the front left corner. I've never noticed this problem on a Hot Toys stand before. I'll email Popcultcha and see what they say.

Argh. I just got mine from PC too. Hope the base is ok. I got a dud base with Kylo Ren I'm still waiting for them to fix. And I got it at release.

Edit: Yeah those bases are pretty naf. They've pushed that sand base mould way past it's use-by day and like a RotJ strormtrooper it's collapsed and wonky. And the sand coloured bottom half? Just daft. Oh well, was planning a replacement display option anyway.

I still clipped mine on. It was bothering me lol.

Putting the clips on pulls the straps down tighter due to weight of the pack and allows u to make hood look more natural. I'll post pics of mine later.

Back