Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he come with ungloved hands for the Dagobah look?

And does the holster come off the belt for the Hoth look?

I also got the "shipping soon" email from Sideshow. I pre-ordered this guy on August 17, 2020- crazy that he's finally arriving soon!

I got the notice this morning for Luke and was charged as well , wonder if they are doing to this to head off cancelations? Not really complaining but still find it strange since they usually give you a 48 hour notice. Still waiting on Ashoka though.

Charging today for me too! Ships within 10 business days... that part I don't believe.
Nor should you.
Something is definitely wrong with their email system.
Yeah, I'm loving their new approach of charging you without notice and then sitting on the figure for weeks without shipping. Oh, and then sending you about a dozen emails in a single day for items you received weeks ago. *chef's kiss*

I got charged for Luke and Anakin last night. I also got invoiced for Maul from another seller. This is the first time I have 3 figures coming at once.

Just checked -- it's been charged and listed as 'preparing to ship'. Generally speaking, anything I've ordered from SSC has shipped blazingly fast after charging, but this one maybe not so much...

Just checked -- it's been charged and listed as 'preparing to ship'. Generally speaking, anything I've ordered from SSC has shipped blazingly fast after charging, but this one maybe not so much...
I have wanted this one for so long, after missing out on the SS version. I was surprised to see it charge so soon--we can only hope for quick shipping. All the reviews show this one surpasses that SS version. Cannot wait for all of us to get this one on the doorstep!

Considered cancelling just to save money but got the shipping soon email 3 hours ago and it says I can make changes up to yesterday. Lol. Looks like a nice figure though so guess I'll own it!

I had zero intention of canceling this, but I was still really annoyed last night when I got the email for Luke+Jango only for it to already be too late to cancel either. Bad form.

Looks like my Luke has shipped.
what? already?
Ordered last week and I got a tracking number today, lol. At least Sideshows wack fulfillment system worked in my favor for once.

87ACBADB-4671-4D90-9140-54F808BD1B8D.gif

Back