Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BEB4DC3E-987F-4491-80AB-A6534FF809FB.jpeg

I don't know if this has already been pointed out...

The chin part of the helmet being all white is not wrong... it is accurate...

In the movies it appears this way! it changes from scene to scene.... it is actually a continuity mistake.

View attachment 580533

View attachment 580534

View attachment 580535
What's wrong or incorrect is that the strap appears to go into the white chin piece from the outside (so covers the edges a bit) in the film, while on the figure it's completely underneath the chin piece. In that sense, HT had it correct on the prototype but incorrect on the production piece.

OK I see whay you mean.

At least for me, though, the issue is now not as important.

I thought it looked like this in every scene...

vlcsnap-2022-06-02-00h03m00s751.png

The things you learn when you collect Hot Toys...

OK I see whay you mean.

At least for me, though, the issue is now not as important.

I thought it looked like this in every scene...

View attachment 580539

The things you learn when you collect Hot Toys...
Agreed, helpful knowing that it's not just the SS way in ESB. Easier to accept the minor issue. Figure is now maybe a 9.9 instead of a 10

Yup , SSC . Got my notice from them as well and has converted to preparing to sip soon on my order page. Probably be waiting to ship for a month after charging but whatever. Funny how this leap frogged my Ahsoka and Mark 85 battle damaged 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
Yup , SSC . Got my notice from them as well. Probably be waiting to ship for a month after charging but whatever. Funny how this leap frogged my Ahsoka and Mark 85 battle damaged 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
Same here. Says charging today! Hopefully it’ll be like my ahsoka that shipped the same day. But most likely will be the 10-14 day wait…

Considered cancelling just to save money but got the shipping soon email 3 hours ago and it says I can make changes up to yesterday. Lol. Looks like a nice figure though so guess I'll own it!

Back