Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the base Coco !!

Do you happen to have a collection shot with all your figures on their bases ? Would love to see that and how it looks !
Thanks! Aside from a few Detolf pics and maybe one or two others I sure don’t. I’m prone to doing photo booth shots but never really took any group collection pics. I need to do that though.

I'm still on the fence with this release. I'm either getting this Luke or the Bespin Luke when it comes out. Either would look great next to my ESB Yoda scene. Any thoughts?

I'm still on the fence with this release. I'm either getting this Luke or the Bespin Luke when it comes out. Either would look great next to my ESB Yoda scene. Any thoughts?

B027C2F2-1AD4-44DB-8BF6-23F1CA6C3087.gif

But if you absolutely had to pick just one, I’d go with Snowspeeder Luke. This plus R2 and Yoda are the perfect combo; nice bit of color that really pops in a monochromatic Star Wars collection.

You can switch it to Hoth if you want to change it up. Lots of accessories for different looks.

I love the Bespin Luke outfit and it’s iconic because of the duel, but it’s kind of just a beige onesie fligntsuit jumpsuit ensemble.

Thanks! Aside from a few Detolf pics and maybe one or two others I sure don’t. I’m prone to doing photo booth shots but never really took any group collection pics. I need to do that though.
Then you know what you need to do :p

Part of the reason I ask is I'm intrigued how a collection can look with your awesome bases.

You know my collection photos never come out the same as Coco’s his have so much pop and for the life of me I can’t figure out why…

Oh well here is my Hoth Luke…

388677-832F7383-95D8-4744-980C-83D7D65A2489.jpeg

Good job you tidied up before the photo.

You could actually move a few more things up to the window so the sunlight doesn't damage the figure. :monkey3

Not to change the direction of this thread, but now that we have this Luke, who thinks we'll get a X-Wing pilot version from SW?

You know my collection photos never come out the same as Coco’s his have so much pop and for the life of me I can’t figure out why…

Oh well here is my Hoth Luke…

View attachment 580149
Tell me that isn’t actually your place. I had to help clean up an evicted tenant who was an absolute hoarder from one of our apartments and the pic gives me PTSD

Back