Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are there chemicals going into his headrest?

2b396670c8824cac93d22534a4ad75e3cb6e6c49.gifv

Funny, Oscar couldn't even deliver the line with a straight face!

I never seen it, but I think they were going for the clone angle. I don't think Abrams even explained it in the movie from what I've read. Was he intentionally destroying SW? Yes, yes he was.

Well, it's exactly a year ago that I pre-ordered this figure... and only one more year to go until delivery!:horror:lol

I saved $100+ by preordering so early and using points, but you do gamble to some degree with hundreds of $ sitting with a company for a couple of years.

Probably won't do such an early PO ever again - along with a substantial reduction in eBay (due to the new types of scams) I am also cutting back on POs.

What scams are happening on eBay? That’s not good.
Btw, I’m so pumped for this, but the wait is going to be rough

Well, it's exactly a year ago that I pre-ordered this figure... and only one more year to go until delivery!:horror:lol

I saved $100+ by preordering so early and using points, but you do gamble to some degree with hundreds of $ sitting with a company for a couple of years.

Probably won't do such an early PO ever again - along with a substantial reduction in eBay (due to the new types of scams) I am also cutting back on POs.
yep.
I've cut back on POs and only wait til instock in HK to order.
The only figures I have on PO are Exclusive Anakin from SSC,Lando,Snowspeeder Luke from Popcultcha.
The rest i just grab when a deal is on via HK upon release and those are through TBA.

yep.
I've cut back on POs and only wait til instock in HK to order.
The only figures I have on PO are Exclusive Anakin from SSC,Lando,Snowspeeder Luke from Popcultcha.
The rest i just grab when a deal is on via HK upon release and those are through TBA.
I'm the same and don't preorder now, as I know of good HK sellers thanks to this site, but made some preorders before I knew better.
I've got Lando, War Machine Mk 1, Batman (Batman Begins) and Batman (Dark Knight) all on pre-order from Popcultcha. Great prices if you get them when they are first listed with the 10-15% discount, but you always have to wait longer to get them. Their pennies rewards program is great too.
Sadly, my Snowspeeder Luke is preordered via Sideshow, but I did used a discount voucher and reward dollars to get him at a good price'

I thought I was about to see that news when I opened this thread 😂 I have a strange feeling this will be coming soon. I’m expecting Maul to be next personally, but I think this might come before the year is over. Keep the momentum rolling Hot Toys!

I thought I was about to see that news when I opened this thread 😂 I have a strange feeling this will be coming soon. I’m expecting Maul to be next personally, but I think this might come before the year is over. Keep the momentum rolling Hot Toys!
yeah sorry.
I know Luke was announced not long after Lando and both on display at the same time.
My most anticipated figure,along with Lando.

yeah sorry.
I know Luke was announced not long after Lando and both on display at the same time.
My most anticipated figure,along with Lando.
I still won't expect it until next year, but good news with a lot of figures getting released here that it might come early.

Next 5 on the list supposedly is Ahsoka, Batgirl, Shoretrooper regular, Flash and Arkham Harley. We'll see, but all of those make sense. Still 2.5 months before the New Year. Good news is that the sculpt is a reissue for a quick turnaround.

Next 5 on the list supposedly is Ahsoka, Batgirl, Shoretrooper regular, Flash and Arkham Harley. We'll see, but all of those make sense. Still 2.5 months before the New Year. Good news is that the sculpt is a reissue for a quick turnaround.
I would have to think Maul is definitely up in the next few. He’s essentially A kitbash.

Back