Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely getting Mando Luke. Already have Snowspeeder Luke on preorder despite having SS Rogue Commander Luke. The only Lukes I don’t have are both Ahch-to, Farm boy, and Stormtrooper Luke.

Hmm. I was looking at the specs writeup for this figure and noticed this:

-One (1) newly tailored orange colored flight jacket
-One (1) orange colored flight jumpsuit

Not pants, but jumpsuit. Which is listed separately from the jacket. So maybe the jacket will be removable after all and there'll be an actual displayable jumpsuit under there.

Hmm. I was looking at the specs writeup for this figure and noticed this:

-One (1) newly tailored orange colored flight jacket
-One (1) orange colored flight jumpsuit

Not pants, but jumpsuit. Which is listed separately from the jacket. So maybe the jacket will be removable after all and there'll be an actual displayable jumpsuit under there.

Could be. I'm sure there are freaks out there who could say if the ESB Snowspeeder Luke could double as an X-Wing outfit minus the jacket.

Not sure if there were any other significant differences ??

Farmboy, Bespin and Jedi are the main looks for me. The good old white, grey, black transition.

Shame they messed up the Farmboy sculpt and hair, so I passed. And I wasn't collecting when the DX07 came out. Just gotta wait for those rereleases.

Farmboy and Jedi black absolutely.

I know this is sacrilegious especially with ESB being in my top 3 movies of all time but I find that the Bespin costume doesn’t translate well into soft goods and don’t even get me started on how it looks in plastic form lol

I prefer Hoth Luke over Bespin Luke on my shelf it just pops more way more even though Bespin Luke is in the iconic scene.

I agree about Bespin Luke. I always felt it was such an underwhelming look for all the iconic scenes it’s in.

It definitely falls on the boring side but the scenes that he is wearing it are so iconic that it needs to be included.

I also will say that HT managed to capture the outfit extremely well with their DX7 release. Both regular and "battle damaged" renditions look fantastic. I'm sure their eventual 2.0 release will be even better. (I hope...)

I always really liked this McQuarrie piece. Would've been kinda cool to see Luke fight in the flight suit, but I imagine they went against it due to the orange or something? Maybe they had already made the carbonite chamber set and decided too much of the same color. Anyway - I have DX07 BD Luke and ROTJ, but this looks like a great fig with a lot of options. I'm sure we'll see some customs of people putting him into the comic appearance too with the yellow saber

luke-and-vader-duel-concept.jpg

Anyone think this will get pushed up?
Such a long wait for this figure. After Scout with Bike, my next orders will be Jango Fett, Boba Deluxe and the ESB Luke. Hopefully they all come early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone think this will get pushed up?
Such a long wait for this figure. After Scout with Bike, my next orders will be Jango Fett, Boba Deluxe and the ESB Luke. Hopefully they all come early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the long wait for Beskar Mando, who knows at this point. Early for some might be a direct shipment from HK. This is my #1 want right now.

Back