Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! are they fully licensed?

He has said that Disney is aware of them and has no issues with his stuff since it's small runs.

Though he currently had to take down Batman stuff due to Warner Bros. contacting him, but from what he said it sounds like they're working on deals, and hopefully not much in terms of added licensing costs.

He has said that Disney is aware of them and has no issues with his stuff since it's small runs.

Though he currently had to take down Batman stuff due to Warner Bros. contacting him, but from what he said it sounds like they're working on deals, and hopefully not much in terms of added licensing costs.

C'mon of course they will want something. Prices will go up for sure.

Jazzinc Dioramas snowspeeder will be excellent. I have not bought any of their stuff before but this one, it’s tempting. For “only” $1700 you will get a 1:6 weathered and painted snowspeeder, perfect accommodation with the HT Luke w flight suit. Another Luke with a repainted flight helmet could become a good stand-in for Dak. Space though, that's a concern!

So I'm wondering if the jacket will be removable, and if the full jumpsuit will be underneath it.

So I'm wondering if the jacket will be removable, and if the full jumpsuit will be underneath it.

One of the reasons the Sideshow Luke Snowspeeder figure looks a bit "puffy" is because it has a full jumpsuit under the jacket. So hopefully this figure doesn't have a full jumpsuit. Maybe if the body is super skinny (like Death Trooper body) it might work.

And Luke is not seen in this outfit without his jacket other than in the 21B chat scene so it's a pretty limited usage of a removed-jacket display if you're going with movie look at least.

One of the reasons the Sideshow Luke Snowspeeder figure looks a bit "puffy" is because it has a full jumpsuit under the jacket. So hopefully this figure doesn't have a full jumpsuit. Maybe if the body is super skinny (like Death Trooper body) it might work.

And Luke is not seen in this outfit without his jacket other than in the 21B chat scene so it's a pretty limited usage of a removed-jacket display if you're going with movie look at least.

Genuine question, as the OT are the movies I'm least familiar with, but doesn't he wear just the jumpsuit in A New Hope? Or am I thinking of a different outfit.

I'm kind of hoping there is a full jumpsuit underneath because I like that look better. But the Sideshow version's face is... awful. :lol

I THINK this Luke SHOULD be ordered regardless of Bespin Luke reissued.

It's an iconic suit from an iconic scene in the film.
The same as Bespin Luke.
But if you didn't get DX7,then I understand.

I THINK this Luke SHOULD be ordered regardless of Bespin Luke reissued.

It's an iconic suit from an iconic scene in the film.
The same as Bespin Luke.
But if you didn't get DX7,then I understand.

I will probably get it but I dont feel strongly towards it either way. DX07 was years before I started collecting haha

DX07 was my first Hot Toys ever. Got it for an amazing price from Popcultcha before it sold out but still a price that was way beyond what I thought an "action figure" should cost and way less than what I routinely pay for a bare bones single figure release now. Oh how that purchase set me on the path to financial poorness but sixth scale figure richness.

DX07 was also the first HT figure I ever bought too. Awesome figure but the gateway to a collection I always wanted as a child, but never intended to own as an adult :lol

This and ROTJ Luke are, at least in my eyes, iconic looks; controversially, I'd even say more than Bespin. I'll replace my SS Red Five Luke with the Snowspeeder version when the time comes.

This and ROTJ Luke are, at least in my eyes, iconic looks; controversially, I'd even say more than Bespin. I'll replace my SS Red Five Luke with the Snowspeeder version when the time comes.

Really. For me they're two totally different looks and importance.

Red Five will never go anywhere. That diving into the trench scene from the X-Wing pilot perspective was my absolute favourite scene in ANH as a kid.

HT Snowspeeder Luke with the superior headsculpt and jacket is a whole different thing for a figure on the shelf.

Really. For me they're two totally different looks and importance.

Red Five will never go anywhere. That diving into the trench scene from the X-Wing pilot perspective was my absolute favourite scene in ANH as a kid.

HT Snowspeeder Luke with the superior headsculpt and jacket is a whole different thing for a figure on the shelf.

I'm in agreement. SS Red Five will represent the attack on the Death Star Hero Luke. (Helmet on, of course...)

HT's Snowspeeder version will be the attack on the AT-AT Hero Luke. Each to be displayed with figures from their own films.

Yeah for me the two outfits rep totally different character contexts too - Luke wears the X-wing outfit as the newcomer "kid" in ANH, whereas the Snowspeeder outfit is worn by the more seasoned "Commander" Luke. Different stages of the hero's journey.

Back