Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two years is a long time for SS to hold my money. Even if it's just a NRD. I'd rather just wait until it's released or about to be. No more pre-orders for this guy.

It feels like this was preordered more than a year ago, but a friend told me that we just ordered in August of 2020.

I guess we all added the years we were waiting for HT to reveal Pilot Luke since Sideshow's. :lol

Two years is a long time for SS to hold my money. Even if it's just a NRD. I'd rather just wait until it's released or about to be. No more pre-orders for this guy.

I agree. I started doing that a year or two ago, where I would just wait til they were in stock or just about, but not wait too long risking them selling out. Usually even the big sellers are around at least a week or two. I had a good streak where I was getting some coupons from previous orders, and they coincided with the release of other figures that were coming out. So I was able to buy a few figures with a coupon and have them ship straight away.

The only reason I pre-ordered this guy was because I just got a $25 coupon from a previous order. That and we have to start getting rid of any points we've accumulated by the end of the year.

It feels like this was preordered more than a year ago, but a friend told me that we just ordered in August of 2020.

I guess we all added the years we were waiting for HT to reveal Pilot Luke since Sideshow's. :lol

August was already 6 months ago! In the old days we would be half way through our waiting time!

Assuming they're just re-using the same old sculpt this will probably get randomly pushed forward, could see it popping up in Hong Kong sometime in the fall.

I think that will be the case as well. The more we get back to pre covid levels of production, the smaller the release schedules should start getting again.

This is one of the figures that I want but have yet to pre-order. I have a feeling this is one of the few HT figures that will have a large production run. I'm taking a gamble, but I've pre-ordered several other figures that have proven to be quick sellouts.

Another gamble is with the Tusken Raider. I'm willing to wait for my RPs to slowly build back up before pre-ordering these.

This is one of the figures that I want but have yet to pre-order. I have a feeling this is one of the few HT figures that will have a large production run. I'm taking a gamble, but I've pre-ordered several other figures that have proven to be quick sellouts.

Another gamble is with the Tusken Raider. I'm willing to wait for my RPs to slowly build back up before pre-ordering these.

Same. I need to PO it but just haven?t yet.

They will make tons of these. PLUS, by the time it releases, many people will dump this for Mando Jedi Luke. So you have a very good chance of picking this up for less than retail.

They will make tons of these. PLUS, by the time it releases, many people will dump this for Mando Jedi Luke. So you have a very good chance of picking this up for less than retail.

This is what everyone said when HT made two versions of ROTJ Luke. When Luke sells out, Luke's price goes up.

Unless it's the ST Jake figure.

The ROTJ lingered for awhile but eventually hit $450-$500. Even the ANH version with that disappointing sculpt goes for over $400.

I think you are talking about figures having been released for some time and having thinned out in availability. I'm talking about the probability of a new Luke lingering awhile at retail before skyrocketing in price based on how long it has still been available for PO.

Well this isn’t the figure for you then because this is smelly wet dagobah Luke not pristine pre flight Luke

I also wanted a HT pre-during flight Luke not drain the swamp thing Luke lol

Yeah, Sideshow's "Red Five" Luke is staying put. With the helmet on, he looks fantastic.

This one would be representing "Take down an AT-AT" Luke, in my collection.

I'm using the "clean" Bespin Luke as my "drain the swamp" Luke, along with Yoda. (Love that description, jye! :lol)

Well this isn?t the figure for you then because this is smelly wet dagobah Luke not pristine pre flight Luke

I also wanted a HT pre-during flight Luke not drain the swamp thing Luke lol
Meh doesn't bother really. Is it luke in an orange, cold weather flight suit? Yup. Good enough for me.

C'mon guys let's show some love. We may have an early release!

A5FE807B-F0EE-4262-B382-688A45438FBC.jpeg

31E1EC9A-26A5-438E-A283-9F4CC6F564A8.jpeg

Looks great. Jedi sculpt doesn't look too bad with the new hairpiece. Hopefully that same amount of weathering makes it through the production phase.

Crazy to think we haven't got an OT reveal since but I'm guessing they're stretched with all the Mandalorian stuff. Please reveal Bespin Han already so we can all move on with our lives.

Early release? Thought this wasn't out until 2022.

That's the current schedule. I just don't think it would be all that surprising if it got significantly moved up considering how much development time they have already had since this was previewed. Also they have financial motivation because the sooner they sell this Luke through, the sooner they can get the same customers to buy the next version of Luke.

Back