Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. I feel the same way, it's totally worth having and enjoying Luke since he released, even full price. No regrets. Such an iconic, stand out version of him from what has to be my favorite OT movie, ESB.

1700533276944.jpeg

1700535457662.jpeg

1700535166351.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm shocked how many they made of this. How can this great figure be constantly up for sale at SS with all that junk?
If I recall, he was released around the same time as Mando Luke. Only the rich could double dip. I went with Snowy Luke of course.

If I recall, he was released around the same time as Mando Luke. Only the rich could double dip. I went with Snowy Luke of course.

A little before that, Snowspeeder Luke was part of the General Skywalker, Jango Fett, TCW Maul and a few others batch. The batch that was waaaaaaaaaaaaay overproduced.

We'll probably still be having sales on those figures next year.

I ended up buying three total. One at full price and two at discounted prices so I could use the parts for my Hoth Luke and Han figures. Sold off the other pieces from those sets and it offset the price.

I ended up buying three total. One at full price and two at discounted prices so I could use the parts for my Hoth Luke and Han figures. Sold off the other pieces from those sets and it offset the price.
I will have 4 total. Two full price, two discounted.. Doing the same, will sell spare pieces off.

Hello all--this guy went on sale again this morning and he has officially sold out on SS. Hope you all got one (or more) of this guy--they must have made a ton of him.
Ive been waiting for him to go on sale and missed it by 11 minutes :(. Sold out immediately. I am so bummed!

Back