Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 20230628_171917.jpg
    20230628_171917.jpg
    849.1 KB · Views: 0
Alert: everyone he's back on sale at SS for $212 on the daily deal! One of the best figures of the year on sale again for 24 hours.

THANK YOU! So glad I decided to look, I missed the last one. Need to blow some points!

I can't believe its so hard to get rid of him.

I think this was the tail end of Sideshow ordering tons and tons of extras.

THANK YOU! So glad I decided to look, I missed the last one. Need to blow some points!

I think this was the tail end of Sideshow ordering tons and tons of extras.
Looking out for you guys that were hunting him before. This may sound stupid but I want another one because its so good. HT made so many probably because of the reaction to the drought for the SS one. Really is one of the best figures of the year--the latest Luke sculpt (with moveable eyes) would be the only thing to take this figure over the top.

I can't believe its so hard to get rid of him.
I guess all the collectors who really wanted a Snowspeeder Luke were happy with the Sideshow version? Might be the first time that ever happened.

Unfortunately the lackluster sales means we can forget about ever getting an X-wing Luke from them.

Has anyone tried turning this into Luke X-Wing pilot? I guess the boots, gloves and belt are the main differences?

I went ahead and grabbed him on the sale as well. All I needed was a Bespin Luke to stand him next to on the shelf which came in a few days ago.

I guess all the collectors who really wanted a Snowspeeder Luke were happy with the Sideshow version? Might be the first time that ever happened.

Unfortunately the lackluster sales means we can forget about ever getting an X-wing Luke from them.
I have both this and the SS version. although this is a Stella release, the SS version still has an all round better look IMO. It’s probably in my top 3 figures of my OT collection.

Sold my sideshow Snowspeeder Luke with the anticipation of getting this one… for some reason never pulled the trigger on him. Missed that one day deal :sleep:

Great looking figure and would be nice to have him on display.

Back