Hot Toys She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pulled the trigger. At the end of the day, even if the She-Hulk show itself didn't impress me (still liked it), I've been an avid She-Hulk reader since the 80s, and she's always been one of my absolute favorite characters. I plan on making a few additional accessories for her myself if I need to (definitely a mini She-Hulk comic for her to read to show off that meta humor of hers...)
Makes sense then. It's an amazing looking figure.

I hear ya' @Garlador. Once she arrives, my mission is to get her out of Luke's suit and into a custom courtroom outfit (if possible).
Makes sense then. It's an amazing looking figure.
I think at the end of the day, it's crazy how lucky we've gotten with some of the more niche characters getting amazing Hot Toys. I don't expect she'll be perfect, but Hot Toys to me are figures of the characters that I have such powerful nostalgia and affection for in the best quality possible. I have a "list" I made before I ever started collecting, and she was on it.

Now if only Marvel would hurry up and get Nova on the big screen...

I pulled the trigger. At the end of the day, even if the She-Hulk show itself didn't impress me (still liked it), I've been an avid She-Hulk reader since the 80s, and she's always been one of my absolute favorite characters. I plan on making a few additional accessories for her myself if I need to (definitely a mini She-Hulk comic for her to read to show off that meta humor of hers...)
Congratulations!!!
Hope you share some pictures with us

Just checked the listing page again and got this pop-up I've never seen before. 19 left huh?

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 9.24.33 AM.png

Has HT ever told us exactly how many are left before? Normally it’s just a vague “low stock” warning, and even then they often get more and it goes away.
This is the first time I've ever seen any kind of quantity notification, yeah. It's the inconsistency that's problematic. Sometimes they play boy who cried wolf and claim a figure is almost gone (Cobb Vanth, Vader from Obi-Wan) only for it to return for pre-order with no indication there's any shortage. I assume in those cases it's a high demand figure so they feel confident just increasing their allotment.

Then other times figures still on pre-order legit seem to sell out and go waitlist open or even waitlist full (Boba Fett from his show, Heave Weapons Clone Trooper & BARC Speeder, prequel C-3PO, R2-D2, Battledroi, Electro, Kate Bishop, KX Enforcer Droid, Batcycle, Peacemaker).

I dont think one will have any trouble finding this when it releases. Its not l8ke the first release of the hulk when even passive marvel fans wanted that figure and it sold out everywhere shortly after release.

Its like the hela figure that prople think is worth $500+, only a fool would pay that for such a simple minor figure.

Despite the show being the worst show in MCU, I still want a figure of She Hulk in my collection along side with Hulk.
IMG_5657.jpeg
IMG_5658.jpeg

Back