Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, gonna have to stop by Hobby Lobby. I don't even know what I'd use this for, but at that price, I'd come up with something.

Just got this figure today, very happy with it, I doubted this figure, but in hand it looks amazing.

img5791k.jpg

Going to start looking for Rescue Cap. I wasn't going to get him but I love Cap and having all of them would be nice. Now to find a good price. :thud:

I'm thinking about just picking him up now but that leads me to a question for you guys...

This is my first year buying from SideShow. Do they do a Xmas sale? I have my eye on a couple of things and I wonder if there will be a sale.

Thanks. :hi5:

That's too bad. They would make some major cash in the next week...just when some people get paid and have cash.

Hmmm...gotta decide on Rescue Cap today. I don't want to miss out on him. :)

I paid retail with tax and shipping..love him.....i might get another one once all my ssc points are available...

SSC has him in stock still and their offering free shipping on everything in stock. Thats unless your wanting to find an even cheaper one.

I got that e-mail, I was going to go shopping...only in US. Not often any Sideshow promos go international.:mad:

Happened upon this vintage looking bike at Hobby Lobby today for 34.99 at 50% off ..so 18 bucks (until tomorrow..)

IMG_0735.jpg

Thought it looked like 1:6 scale but couldnt be sure. I think it looks pretty swank for 18 bucks after the discount.. and like I said its made of a heavy diecast metal. The wheels spin as do the handlebars.. it has 2 kickstand type areas to allow it to pose naturally.

Thanks for the great tip. I picked this motorcycle and it's definitive 1/6. Cap sits in the seat perfectly.
What a find!

Back