Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Can't wait for mine to arrive..

Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

No thread to put this in, but I thought this was a very well done custom. Different.

268301_478570092153488_816473567_n.jpg

I finally got my Rescue Cap today. Amazing looking figure. The clothing detail is some of the best work I've seen. And the head sculpt is excellent. The pics of this head sculpt really did it a disservice.

And the packaging is awesome. The artwork kicks ass. And I love the slide out box design. Similar to the Mark II unleashed.

I am thrilled to have this. Well worth it. If you're on the fence with this, get off it. You will love it.

Last edited:

I just got this guy a little while ago, got him all set up and really love him. I'm glad I didn't get discouraged and not get him, I think he's one of my favorites.

I finally got my Rescue Cap today. Amazing looking figure. The clothing detai if dome of the best work I've seen. And the head sculpt us excellent. The pics of this head sculpt really did it a disservice.

And the packaging is awesome. The artwork kicks ass. And I live the slide out box design. Similar to the Mark II unleashed.

I am thrilled to have this. Well worth it. If you're on the fence with this, get off it. You will love it.

Awesome to hear:clap

I just got this guy a little while ago, got him all set up and really love him. I'm glad I didn't get discouraged and not get him, I think he's one of my favorites.

Great to hear good things about this guy, I ordered it than felt a little disapointed I did, like I should have saved my money, But now that people are saying how good it is I'm glad I ordered. Just got my shipping notice from UPS and its due to arrive this friday:yess:

got my captain the other day. i'm actually really impressed with this figure. really hope they release more of the characters from the movie, possibly a hydra soldier.

got my captain the other day. i'm actually really impressed with this figure. really hope they release more of the characters from the movie, possibly a hydra soldier.

Same here. They have all of next year to release Captain America figures will Cap 2 not coming out for awhile. I'd like to see Bucky, Peggy Carter, Hydra Soldier, and a two pack with skinny Steve Rogers and post Project Rebirth Steve Rogers. I mean, it seems like Hot Toys is feeling the Captain America love, lets keep it going. :duff

I finally got my Rescue Cap today. Amazing looking figure. The clothing detail is some of the best work I've seen. And the head sculpt is excellent. The pics of this head sculpt really did it a disservice.

And the packaging is awesome. The artwork kicks ass. And I love the slide out box design. Similar to the Mark II unleashed.

Good endorsement!

Awesome pictures Watermelon! I like the collage. The only thing I think could have been done better was the shield. It would have been nice if it looked more like metal, since it really is metal in the movie. The dirt looks really realistic and pulls it together nicely though, but the scratches seem a bit less realistic than I would like. Still, what an awesome figure! It's the pride of my collection now, and I have eight Hot Toys figures, two customs, and five SSC Joes.

I finally took the plunge and ordered this thing. I was debating it for awhile, but watermelon's pics sold me enough. Can't wait until it gets here.

So is it true the jacket can't come off unless you damage it? I would not likely pose it without it would like the option.

Couple more of mine. One in natural light and one in his newly well-lit Detolf. Also ____ Ikea on Saturdays.

cappy1.jpg

cappy2.jpg

Once the Avenger version is out, replace Thor. Makes an impressive trio IMO:rock

Back