Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

I got mine today. I am not going to open it until my Peggy Carter is done. I still hope to reveal her by the 31st.

Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Simply well crafted figure! in hand this looks amazing and the sculpt is 100% Evans IMO.

Capt_01.jpg

Capt_02.jpg

Capt_03.jpg

Got mine today! Will post pics later.

Some outdoor shots.

124350jy09lrcj693kxd5x.jpg

124410k0zoey0oiebue90e.jpg

1244173neywey226knsk9z.jpg

124232e1yej90ejsrucm4n.jpg

GREAT PHOTOS!!! :clap

Still haven't ordered this figure... :monkey2

What camera are you using Triton? And how did you get that cool depth of field effect?

What camera are you using Triton? And how did you get that cool depth of field effect?

I took these pictures with an old 2nd hand Canon 5D which I have had for ages. Since 5D is a full frame camera, it is very easy to get the depth of field.

Cool pics man. I always enjoy it when people bring these guys outside.

So being relatively new to this, and having not seen it before, what is that motorcycle he's on?

Wow, I am so back and forth with this figure. Those outside pics are amazing. When I take a step back and think of this figure as part of my collection, it has such an iconic look to it. I think I may get it now! Thanks a lot!!!

Finally arrived!! I've sat so patiently roday, looking out of my window for those big FEDEX letters!

Got all the bits n bobs on him and i have to say, this is one impressive looking figure, and from one of my favourite parts of the movie AND my favourite look for TFA Cap!

Got him in a sneaking type pose as he is all about the sneaky aneaky during the Bucky rescue. Until of course Red Skull blows the ____ out of the place, but what's a super soldier to do, eh?

Not gonna put his machine gun on him cuz he doesn't have one during this part of the movie, but i'm sure i'll find some use for it

de38a2b0.jpg

846f2084.jpg

Love it!!!

Finally arrived!! I've sat so patiently roday, looking out of my window for those big FEDEX letters!

Got all the bits n bobs on him and i have to say, this is one impressive looking figure, and from one of my favourite parts of the movie AND my favourite look for TFA Cap!

Got him in a sneaking type pose as he is all about the sneaky aneaky during the Bucky rescue. Until of course Red Skull blows the ____ out of the place, but what's a super soldier to do, eh?

Not gonna put his machine gun on him cuz he doesn't have one during this part of the movie, but i'm sure i'll find some use for it

de38a2b0.jpg

846f2084.jpg

Love it!!!

Very nice pose there.

Cool pics man. I always enjoy it when people bring these guys outside.

So being relatively new to this, and having not seen it before, what is that motorcycle he's on?

That's New Ray 1/6 Harley Indian Bike I bought off Amazon about 1 year ago. The price back then was about $30 shipped through Amazon Prime.

Here is how the bike looks like before weathering. In the outdoor pictures, I have added a little bit of weathering to achieve a more realistic look.

iCqhVzJ8yUpmG.jpg

I really am seeing Evans more in this sculpt than in the other unmasked sculpt. It is the best so far, but I still prefer the AVENGERS Cap:A masked head.

That said, it could still do with some fine paint work to just lift the likeness out a tiny bit more. As it is, it's good....but just a touch more work/time dedicated to it by skilled hands and it could be very good indeed.

I would like one but, I cannot stretch that far with my other AVENGERS, BANE, Dr, WHO commitments.

Love that bike!!!!!!!

Last edited:

I'm pissed at UPS. My delivery was scheduled for today up until a few minutes ago. It was suddenly changed to Monday.

Back