Hot toys scarecrow & Batman begins DEMON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Teaser
66572_1670239114140_1182222328_31894229_7914860_n.jpg

Last edited:
that is kicka$$ ,is this real ,wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Last edited:
Im guessing Scare Crow will not have an unmasked face, if they show him in the suit with the same headsculpt.

All they needed to do was make a sculpt of Cillian Murphy and make a fabric hood. :gah:

I think they just didn't want to pay for the likeness rights.

My Seb scarecrow mask is better

But I'll be getting these - surprised they are actually doing these, chance of a ra's and Gordon then??

Love to see what else comes with these

Last edited:
Limited piece worldwide means high price again (when they arrive my local stores, like guardian pred). I bloody hate this process.

It says Store Exclusive so does that mean it will only be able to be bought from Asian distributors?

I rather an exchangable demon head for begins

:exactly:

I mean really, how hard would this be? Instead they bundle up a Scarecrow with a modified OC Bats and charge 350 bucks for it!

Holy cow. I don't give a toss, having started out with pretty low expectations at the teaser anyway, but sheesh. This reeks of rip-off.

:exactly:

I mean really, how hard would this be? Instead they bundle up a Scarecrow with a modified OC Bats and charge 350 bucks for it!

Holy cow. I don't give a toss, having started out with pretty low expectations at the teaser anyway, but sheesh. This reeks of rip-off.

Thats what I was about to ask, these are a set of 2 figures being sold togeather?

Looks like it. I don't see why though.

Surprised it was Demon Batman and not another Joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back