Hot toys scarecrow & Batman begins DEMON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the signs of things to come or just a fluke? no accessories apart from hands and charge quite a bit...

Accessories are over-rated. Most of my figure's accessories remain in the box. For the most part I like a minimalistic display.
For me it's about the character and not the stuff.

I will definitely be buying this.

It's a buy!!!!!! How do I order this set in US?

Anyone has the info? Thanks

Accessories are over-rated. Most of my figure's accessories remain in the box. For the most part I like a minimalistic display.
For me it's about the character and not the stuff.

I will definitely be buying this.

True. But the reason why we're asking for more accessories is because of the exuberant price HT is asking for this set. for $175 - $200 per figure, they should be giving us more than just hands. This should easily be $250 at the least or shouldn't even reach $300. Both figures are bare-bones.

I think accessories help justify the price point. Are these two really worth $350 without any? I don't think so and they certainly don't cost that much to produce. Scarecrow is just the standard true type buck with a suit on and the extra asylum suit (which I don't care about anyways) and the Batman should at least have alternate hands and grapple guns. Waiting for full specs

I think accessories help justify the price point. Are these two really worth $350 without any? I don't think so and they certainly don't cost that much to produce. Scarecrow is just the standard true type buck with a suit on and the extra asylum suit (which I don't care about anyways) and the Batman should at least have alternate hands and grapple guns. Waiting for full specs

The 1/6th scale Batman Demon & Scarecrow collectibles specially features:

Batman Demon:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Batman Demon in the Batman Begins movie

- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression

- Batman body with 30 points of articulation

- Approximately 30 cm tall

- Newly developed upper body and forearm gauntlets

- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable palms including

n One (1) pair of relaxed palms

n One (1) pair of fists

n One (1) pair of palms for holding Scarecrow’s neck

n One (1) piece of right palm for holding batarang

Costume :

- One (1) Bat-suit with cape

- One (1) utility belt with cell phone and accessories

- One (1) pair of black-color boots

Accessories:

- One (1) batarang on belt clip (removable)

- Figure stand with Batman Demon nameplate and the movie logo

Scarecrow:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Scarecrow in the Batman Begins movie

- TrueType body with 30 points of articulation

- Approximately 30 cm tall

- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable palms including

n One (1) pair of relaxed palms

n One (1) piece of left open palm

Costume :

- One (1) set of grey-color suit

- One (1) piece of khaki-color torn madhouse uniform

- One (1) pair of brown-color boots

Accessory:

- Figure stand with Scarecrow nameplate and the movie logo

So the set is going to run about $350?? Is that the official price tag? Anywhere know where we can pre-order these? I'm definitely in for this set. Just wish it came with a little more like everyone else is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back