Hot Toys Scar Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curt

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know where i can purchase the Scar Predator? sideshow im sure sold out a long time ago, and i just saw this sweet figure for the first time and i love it. so any help would be appreciated.

Hello, does anyone know where i can purchase the Scar Predator? sideshow im sure sold out a long time ago, and i just saw this sweet figure for the first time and i love it. so any help would be appreciated.

Unfortunately, eBay is the most likely place. And you will pay out of your nose for it. Also check the commerce sections in forums like these.

IMHO, the current going price for Hot Toys' Scar and Celtic Predator on eBay is simply crazy...

For that kind of price, you probably can get 3 of the current or upcoming Predator releases.

My girlfriend got me one last month on ebay. I don't even want to know what she paid :horror

save yourself the money and hassle and just get the McFarlane one.
it's the same scale and it's more accurate.

getting HT predators these days takes more money than sense and in the end it'll just collect dust on a shelf.
________
GONG BONGS

Last edited:
You know if you had 15 girls stringed along on the go, you could easily buff up your collection in like two weeks... every variation... just saying... LOL

GG

(Good score man, most gfs aren't that cool)

Hmmmmmm....makes me wanna rethink this whole hetersexual thing. :lol

^^^agreed. i still need to get Scar and Chopper, but i doubt i'll ever man up and spend the dough on Scar. Chopper is still in the realm of possible, but when i finally get caught up in my savings he'll probably be too much.

yeah, I need Celtic, and from what ive seen lately he goes for around the same (if not more than scar) :horror . There are deals to be made though!

We all missed out the other day when a loose scar with all accesories (no box though) went for right under 300.:horror:horror:horror

I bought this guy at a comic shop as a birthday present to myself three years ago. I paid $135. I thought that was a lot then. And there was a Celtic one on the shelf right next to him for the same price. I was like, "Man, that's a lot. There's no way I'd get two." :duh

Back