Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I need a another trooper to flank my Vader on each side. Im debating on getting this or another standard trooper.
Thoughts?

Sandtrooper.

I imagine you will ultimately get the HT Snowtrooper in time as well as their Scout Trooper. So you will need the Sandie to complete the future OT set.

If you don't care about "the set", then maybe a Luke Trooper -- so you have the best of both worlds.

For flanking purposes I like two of the same but if you can't get a regular Stormtrooper AND a Sandtrooper, I'd go with the Sandie. Detail on the figure is incredible and needs to be appreciated in person. I'm having a tough time not picking up a second.

Sandtrooper.

I imagine you will ultimately get the HT Snowtrooper in time as well as their Scout Trooper. So you will need the Sandie to complete the future OT set.

If you don't care about "the set", then maybe a Luke Trooper -- so you have the best of both worlds.

Thanks. I thought about just getting the Luke ST but debated because I have ANH Luke on the way.
I didnt even think about the Snowtrooper. You're right, I need one of each tot complete the look. Ill be ordering this on flex.

Back