Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hot Toys trooper helmet looks so awesome and visually balanced. SS looks thin and out of proportion. So glad i got this guy !

Could've had a bit more weathering on the HT but still looks great. Perhaps they'll add more dirt to the black pauldron version if it comes out. Orange squad leader shouldn't be cleaning up dewback doodoo and getting dirty so that fits.

Thought you said you needed to scale back the collection for a pending move with the g/f??? :)

Yep, I have done just that; I only have four 1/6 pieces right now, plus one kitbash-in-progress. :lol

I did some absolutely brutal streamlining; when we do move I'll probably just ship everything to myself. It'll be price-y but then, the whole move will be.

The move is projected for June or July at the moment.

Finally pre-ordered this. In the end it was inevitable, since the orange pauldron Sandie is my favorite trooper look. Will have to turn my marmit custom back into a white pauldron one now. :D
BTW, awesome pictures from all of you over these past pages. :wave

I'm going to need two of these. Just emailed my local supplier and he is going to check if he can get one more for me. They have stopped taking pre-orders but maybe I'll get lucky otherwise I'll have to find someplace else.

<in reverb>
You are fulfilling your destiny, Aliaz. Become HT's beotch. Learn to use the dark side of your wallet. There's no turning back now

<in reverb>
You are fulfilling your destiny, Aliaz. Become HT's beotch. Learn to use the dark side of your wallet. There's no turning back now

Since I paid for the other one a few months back, my wallet will only suffer a little this time...until they announce the others!

Back