Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be expensive month for me. Had stayed sober for 9 months then "bam" bought five figures all in last and this month including Sandtrooper...what a madness lol.

This is going to be expensive month for me. Had stayed sober for 9 months then "bam" bought five figures all in last and this month including Sandtrooper...what a madness lol.

Insert 300 'this is Star Wars!' gif here.

Got my notice too. Will it arrive in time to go under the tree?????

It's going to be a Star Wars-tastic Christmas the likes of which I've not seen since 1983!!!!!
HT Han
HT Chewie
HT Sandtrooper
3x Figuarts Clones
3x Figuarts Battle Droids

........ And Star Wars on at the cinema!!!!!!

^^Save the best for last! I think I'll leave Sandtrooper under the tree for myself as I'm most excited for him (also have Spacetrooper and Luketrooper on the way before Xmas) and then it sounds like Luke Tatooine in January.

Just realized that I haven't preordered this yet. Apparently no codes at sideshow anymore(at least again this month) so ordered from bbts. $6 shipping from those folks. Hope they ship him this month, they still list December release.

Your thoughts on this HT SW piece?

well, i just started collecting figures since a year ago. i havent got any star wars figure before,
TFA stormtrooper is the first i've bought, then this sandtrooper. i think the stormtrooper looks
better because it has a more streamlined armour design. however, in terms of articulation the
sandtrooper is way better. the articulation of the stormtrooper is very limited, which makes it
quite difficult to pose. also the guns are too toylish, i prefer they have weathered metal colored
guns like the sandtrooper. it should look much better!
the weathering paint job on the sandtrooper is very good. plus it comes with a lots of accessories,
so i think the sandtrooper is a better deal over the stormtrooper.

I think this will be the only trooper to represent the SW universe in my collection. In a way it’s kind of a 2 in one. Also not a fan of the shiny armour. I like the dirty lived in look! That’s why I change my underwear every three days…….:wink1:

Back