Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rogue One troopers are a given. I wonder what variants we'll get. I'm sure we'll see stormtroopers with paludrons like in Rebels. Will we get a canon shadow trooper I wonder?

Rogue One troopers are a given. I wonder what variants we'll get. I'm sure we'll see stormtroopers with paludrons like in Rebels. Will we get a canon shadow trooper I wonder?

Battlefront is canon and has a shadow trooper

Dewback Batallion on the move.

750d5f19cf3e1c969171c62ad9554233.jpg

Excellent scratch-building as usual, brentce. I've spent a long time combing the MEPD costume reference library; I love that you're re-creating S.W.A.T. level in 1/6! :rock

I used to have a couple of Marmits configured to screen-accurate; will likely do it again with Hot Toys at some point but you've raised the bar -- your scratch-built pack is exceptional!

Thanks, ZE. I promise, my next one will be kept in stock condition! Now the one after that.... :)

The Hot Toys sandy is looking decidedly cleaner than the others. I guess he's new to the Battalion. Did you put extra Dewback dudu on the rest ?

Yep all the rest are on Dewback poodoo duty. The Sideshow weathering is very heavy compared to the HT Sandie. The HT weathering is a lot more subtle. The armour on the Sideshow figures is very "yellow" compared to the HT armour.

Yep all the rest are on Dewback poodoo duty. The Sideshow weathering is very heavy compared to the HT Sandie. The HT weathering is a lot more subtle. The armour on the Sideshow figures is very "yellow" compared to the HT armour.

To be fair none of these are the Desert Sands Detatchment version that had a much better weathering.

The Desert Sands Detachment Sandie is riding the Dewback. His weathering is a step above the first Sandtrooper releases but still not close to the HT trooper.

Yep, sorry I just focused on the ground troops. Yeah, I'm sure it's not at HT level but maybe he can stand on the foreground and hold up better for a groupshot, leaving a podoo one on the Dewback. I only have a regular (orange) and a DSD...so the ugly one is gonna mount the Dewback. :lol

Back