Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and now $50 off at SS GIFT4U16

I was thinking of getting a sandtrooper or one of the rogue one troopers but with this code and free shipping on the sandtrooper right now I might just get the sandtrooper.

Code works on the unpainted r2 which is on sale for 120 so with coupon. It is $70. Not a bad deal for that figure a5 that price

Last edited:
I just used that code and bought the sandtrooper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

This is a great deal with the coupon. I'd be tempted to get a second but there's too much other stuff out there I want. For sure now's the time to get this if anyone wants it.

I already have one, tempted to either get this or the space trooper. Would two orange pauldron sand troopers look odd on display?

Last edited:
Spacetrooper also caught my eye since I don't have one yet.

Ya i saw the spacetrooper has free shipping and eligible for the $50 coupon too so if i get a trooper not sure if I want the sandtrooper or spacetrooper. My only trooper currently is the luke in stormtrooper disquise

Ya i saw the spacetrooper has free shipping and eligible for the $50 coupon too so if i get a trooper not sure if I want the sandtrooper or spacetrooper. My only trooper currently is the luke in stormtrooper disquise

If I didn't have either and I had to choose I'd pick Sandie. He's more iconic, looks better on display, and probably has more pose choices.

I already have one, tempted to either get this or the space trooper. Would two orange pauldron sand troopers look odd on display?

Not weird at all, go for it! This figure has enough accessories that you can make them unique even if they are the same figure. For example on the one on the right has not got a shoulder pouch, only one pouch on his belt, different weapon. Also the weathering isn't 100 % exactly the same.
d939dc7dfe21cfc372b5a2ec8788b2b3.jpg
t
69f4feca3877a53062f31b4007a470f0.jpg

They look perfect. Their weathering is not identical, at least on mine, and you can use various accessories to differentiate them more: different weapon's/rifles, add/remove ammo pouch etc. I was even thinking of getting a SSC pauldron (black or white) first but didn't need to.

An old photo:

Hot Toys Sandtrooper Orange Pauldron 22.jpg

Yes exactly. I got my one guy holding the binoculars and the other keeping watch too, staying frosty. This is one of those figures that works best in pairs.

I wish they included a leather holster for the regular e11 blaster rifle, that way you could have that in the holster with the trooper holding one of the other rifles it comes with.

I wish they included a leather holster for the regular e11 blaster rifle, that way you could have that in the holster with the trooper holding one of the other rifles it comes with.

HT being reasonably interested in accuracy didn't include a holster, because the OT Sandtroopers didn't have one.

Thought about maul with the $50 code but $210 shipped is still more than I want to pay for him. $170 out the door for the sandtrooper is a great deal though, I picked up another one for my desert company. One of the best sixth scale figures out there imo.

I was considering using the code myself for the sideshow r2 unpainted prototype but I decided on a sandtrooper and placed the order tonight. My Star wars 1/6 collection is now a hot toys luke in storm trooper disquise, Sideshow rotj vader(new version plus I have the unhelmeted head from deluxe I can use on it), and the hot toys sand trooper.

Yeah this guy is awesome. Still the best helmet sculpt as well. The new R1 version just looks commercial to me. One of my favourite figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back