Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have 4 figures but the Sandtrooper is my favorite. To me he's just perfect. I really like the other ones that I own but they aren't flawless like I think the Sandtrooper is.

Screen accurate to the prop. Sticker residue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456283559.612881.jpg

Yeah. I contacted SS for a replacement pauldron when I saw that circle. They said it was movie accurate. I had to double check, but yeah, they were right.

ok, just got my Sandtrooper today and setting him up, but the strap on the shoulder pouch is disconnected on the top. Has then been an issue for others and what are the solutions?

Edit: yikes! looking back in the thread seems like lots of people have had this problem.

Yeah, it has unfortunately. However, fortunately for me, mine was intact out of the box and stayed intact during the set-up process. Still haven't run into any problems so far.

Post some pictures of him when you get him all set-up!

I'm thinking about making a base model and then let everyone detail it themselves....but then that means a repaint and that may not be attractive to people. The thing is I am not a scratch builder from plastic, I scratch built from grabbing items and cutting them and making them work....maybe I should look into doing another cheaper version?

A few people have pinged me for a commission....I really want to make a couple for people to enjoy. Flattered anyone would want one, but that's what his is about, right?

Indeed my friend, indeed!

I don't wish to sound nitpicky about this awesome figure, but I wish the armour was glossy rather than matt, with the weathering on top of the gloss. Seeing shots of it like the ones above - with light gleaming off it - makes me wish HT had done it that way.

I don't wish to sound nitpicky about this awesome figure, but I wish the armour was glossy rather than matt, with the weathering on top of the gloss. Seeing shots of it like the ones above - with light gleaming off it - makes me wish HT had done it that way.

Mine arrived today and I already planned a coat of future shine just for that reason.
Ill post when done.
I've done all my black series and sideshow troopers..major difference.

Thought I would post a couple of pics, I've had him a while but took a couple of crappy iPhone pics last night. Pose is a bit on the boring side I know but didn't really know what else to do with him.

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

Back