Hot Toys Sandtrooper and Dewback 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

This is the most incredible announcement from HT... ever!!! I've always wanted that Sideshow statue... but I shall have this!

458949-1000004346.jpg

This is awesome.

With the STAP, BARCs and the Blurgg, nice to see the make their way to the Dewback.

No way it's double the cost of a Blurrg. A Blurrg is just under 24" long (its tail is deceptively long) but the Dewback does appear to be 25-30% longer so maybe $400? Any more than that and they'll lose a lot of potential buyers. Anyone with a Sideshow Dewback know how long it is?

View attachment 650441
Fair, although the Dewback has FOUR full sized legs and not two little T-Rex arms... :ROFLMAO:

I still say $450+ for the Dewback, which is probably good for me because I don't have the space for it now anyway...

Never really cared for the Dewback so, once the hype dies down, I won’t feel like I’m missing out by not ordering this at all- if they actually even put it up for PO.

Tauntauns would be a different story though. They’re majestic and mythical unlike this cg-iguana.

Did the CG ones have fur though? This feels more like the prop from '77, especially with those chunkier feet.

Happy to see HT making creatures....looks great except for the open mouth. Hopefully it will have a closed one....

Back