Hot Toys Sandtrooper and Dewback 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
363794556_671987778298571_5029098946406932749_n.jpg

Is that a 2 seater?

wedgeantilles-lookatthesizeofthatthing.gif

EDIT: Just realised it says 'smile' and not 'size'. Meh, still works.

What grenade launcher?
This one

Edit: on a bit of research it appears I was wrong it’s the T-21 Light Repeating Blaster, always thought it was a grenade launcher. Still I wish they’d included it haha

Attachments

• IMG_1394.jpeg
    IMG_1394.jpeg
    716 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1393.jpeg
    IMG_1393.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
View attachment 652444

Is that a 2 seater?

wedgeantilles-lookatthesizeofthatthing.gif

EDIT: Just realised it says 'smile' and not 'size'. Meh, still works.
He is certainly the "do the dew" Bill and Ted's ride version. That little head looks kinda comical with the teeth, the stoner-chill expression and the green toupee hair up on top.

And that's a seriously pudgy rear half he's got. Almost looks like a realistic rendering of the dad from the "Dinosaurs" 90s sitcom.

Yep...the extra weapons and hands.

LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!
Yeah, that gives me like 1% more positive chance that this actually gets released. Normally for "show items" which never make it to production they don't show accessories as far as I can remember.

I'm sure there are exceptions, but normally it's a vehicle or figure without anything else.

#fingerscrossed !!

He is certainly the "do the dew" Bill and Ted's ride version. That little head looks kinda comical with the teeth, the stoner-chill expression and the green toupee hair up on top.

And that's a seriously pudgy rear half he's got. Almost looks like a realistic rendering of the dad from the "Dinosaurs" 90s sitcom.
I take it you don't love it then? 😉 I myself just can't seem to stop looking at it in pure amazement. It has the perfect "hold my beer while I scotch tape this lizards tail to its butt" kind of swagger 😎

Height 16", width 11", length 30" according to the SS website. If the HT is the same size, it will be 4" too wide for me to put anywhere...story of my life.

Back