Hot Toys Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go. 3D Trailer. Bring everyone back to center.

[ame="https://youtu.be/bv7KlLj_Ffs"]Green Lantern 3D Theatrical Trailer[/ame]

I'm not a fan of the whole 3D deal, but finally, THAT looks like a movie worth watching! :yess:

It does. Hope it does well at the box office so we can see a flood of DC movies instead of all these average Marvels that just get rebooted every few years.

If we see a HT Kilowog then that body type will almost definitely be reused for The Hulk. Also what are the chances of a Carol Ferris 1:6?

Honestly, if HT were to make any figures, I'd say that they'd make Hal, Sinestro, and Abin Sur. For the simple fact that HT will be able to use their already developed bodies.

I saw another preview for Green Lantern and I really want a 1:6 GL next to my 1:6 Routh Superman.

It would be nice to having one more closer to the Justice League!

Then again, the Flash, Wonder Woman, Hawkman, and Martian Manhunter seem a long ways off. If at all.:monkey2

If we see a HT Kilowog then that body type will almost definitely be reused for The Hulk. Also what are the chances of a Carol Ferris 1:6?

I don't think Kilowog would translate into a Hulk. The Hulk seems taller than Kilowog would be really and Kilowog's film body is thicker, more trunk like whereas the Hulk was wide but still proportionate. I still say that an HT Kilowog would require a new body and therefore has a slimmer chance of occuring. Now as for Carol, I don't think there is a market for just a Blake Lively figure because really unless this film is so popular that they go into Test Pilot Hal and then Test Pilot Carol, that is all she is at this point. If they continue the franchise and eventually get to the Star Sapphire realm, I could see that becoming a figure but I think just Carol is a longshot, just like a straight Jane Foster for Thor which would just be a Natalie Portman figure is also fairly slim.

After looking at the GL movie book, I really hope HT can give us some figures. These look tough to translate but if they could, wow, what amazing figures they could be. I would kill for a Sinestro. Kill I tell you.

Yes that Sinestro looks like one of the all time great comic book movie villains (ok he's not a villain yet, but you get my drift)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back