Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, any pictures of these guys next to the TLJ Praetorian lobster guard imitators?? Would love to see that. Hard to improve on such a perfect elegant design. And easy to predict these will sell out looooong before their next gen cousins will.

I said just one, but now I'm really considering two. I just love the idea of two behind the throne.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Royal Guard 1.jpg

First post too. Lucky.

Think I'm a Russian bot or something? Just signed up last month after years of lurking, super excited to really dig into a Star Wars HT collection this year. Hope that's OK. :)

And a photo:

NDkOuLNh.jpg

So this robe needs a steamed room or something to get it to look okay, or can it be futzed to get rid of wrinkles?

No idea yet, had to put it away. But like Vader's cape, a steamer should work wonders. Or let it sit on the sink while you take a hot shower.

It's almost a shame to leave it covered up -- there's so many different variants of purples and reds under the robes. Lots of detail work left unseen.

No idea yet, had to put it away. But like Vader's cape, a steamer should work wonders. Or let it sit on the sink while you take a hot shower.

It's almost a shame to leave it covered up -- there's so many different variants of purples and reds under the robes. Lots of detail work left unseen.

This super-basic could easily have been a $160 figure - basic body, helmet, robe, hands, pole and some basic plastic boots. All that goodness may remain covered up, but it's not like it didn't have a purpose - it's a $205 figure.:lol

This super-basic could easily have been a $160 figure - basic body, helmet, robe, hands, pole and some basic plastic boots. All that goodness may remain covered up, but it's not like it didn't have a purpose - it's a $205 figure.:lol

These are the Royal Guards I'll probably die with in my possession so I am good with paying a bit more for them to be correct.

Mine came in late yesterday. I was too afraid to look for spots:lol. Probably crack them open tonight after work.

These are the Royal Guards I'll probably die with in my possession so I am good with paying a bit more for them to be correct.

Mine came in late yesterday. I was too afraid to look for spots:lol. Probably crack them open tonight after work.

Your kids are gonna have to pry them from your cold dead hands.:lol

Neighbors respond to the smell, they find an apartment jam-packed with soup cans and HT figures.:horror

Back