Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i managed to snag a 2nd ERG from a local Retailer for a super cheap price.
Picking up Monday!!

Half your luck. I have one, and was thinking if I could snag one in a Christmas sale I'd get another. Seems they are pretty much sold out in most places.

But I purposely left it like that. If I find one then the Force is with me. If not it wasn't meant to be.

Picked up my set........ very impressed!

013DD406-013E-4FEB-90EA-7DF653FDC9D3.jpg E4507E52-4F63-4779-8D96-AF29492C2CE9.jpg CF7501E4-AE76-4D90-B8A6-1EB81E04A981.jpg 084555FB-2DE3-4BB1-AE94-FA8EE331AF3B.jpg

Mine are just in the standard stance but I really need to pose them with the robes open, the tailoring inside looks great and really glad they went with the soft boots.

Lol I asked a seller on Evilbay if I could get a picture on the figure since I’m a bit worried about the stain-issue some been having. And the result? I got blocked from putting any bid on his/hers listings. :lol

They don't want to open the figure for you if it's "new and unopened" I guess but they should have just told you instead of blocking you. Now they lost your business. It's not really a staining issue if you read the earlier posts and it's easily fixable with some water and ironing.

They don't want to open the figure for you if it's "new and unopened" I guess but they should have just told you instead of blocking you. Now they lost your business. It's not really a staining issue if you read the earlier posts and it's easily fixable with some water and ironing.

Haven't really been diving too deep into this thread, last time I checked was when the figure was released. So I thought this staining issue persisted.

Ah well, believe it's better this way not trading. They lost a customer and my search will continue, if they don't want to do business then so be it.

But thanks for clearing that up, now I won't be having to ask again :lol

Back