Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad, save about $12 after rewards from AEC if they had allowed more than 1 pre-order. Does Timewalker have a rewards system as well? If so, even better. Sounds like we have a new player in the game as a buying option, good stuff.

No but they've thought about it.

Not bad, save about $12 after rewards from AEC if they had allowed more than 1 pre-order. Does Timewalker have a rewards system as well? If so, even better. Sounds like we have a new player in the game as a buying option, good stuff.

Timewalker isn't a "new" player....they have been offering great customer service since I have ordered from them.

Timewalker's pre-order discounts are actually better than a rewards program. With Sideshow's rewards, you have to wait 30 days until after your item has shipped to receive the "money back." However, their inflated shipping rates really cancel out any money coming back from the purchase. It's just a marketing ploy.
Timewalker's discount is immediate, so you don't have to wait to save that money. The option for Free Shipping by combining orders to ship together, means you are saving $20 per figure compared to Sideshow's shipping rates. No rewards program can beat that, and that also means they don't need one. That also beats the marketing ploy of $4 shipping at BBTS, because BBTS never does pre-order discounts.

Vonhahn is correct, they have been around for 15 years.

Just put in my order at SS. Waiting to see if they email me a $25 coupon, I'll use it on Palps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

My 25usd discount code from SS applied on TLJ BB-8 without problem.

Actually, I was going to buy Rey-BB8 set. I saw TLJ BB8 and decided to buy them seperately. I'd like to have BB8 stand from the set though.

Those coupons don’t work like that. Only older stock.

Are you sure about that? I used a $50 International Thanks code on Palpatine Deluxe. Could have used it on every other Star Wars pre-order item too.

Those coupons don’t work like that. Only older stock.

International codes does stack up. You can have $50 code from 2x $25 code and then every new code extends expiration date. And this code can be used on anything including preorders.

Gman, who I was responding to, isn’t from abroad, guys. Those $25 email codes or contest codes to US customers just work on leftover stock, not pre-orders.

Gman, who I was responding to, isn’t from abroad, guys. Those $25 email codes or contest codes to US customers just work on leftover stock, not pre-orders.

Oh, sorry then. You are right of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, sorry then. You are right of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:duff Not totally on you guys either. I also gotta keep in mind that folks abroad get the different type of $25 codes. It's pretty easy to always think US-based, but I know this forum has tons of folks from all over the place and is better for it.

Yeah, you were right. I just tried to use my code on Palps and then ESB Boba, no luck. All they're good for is leftover TFA crap.

Yeah, you were right. I just tried to use my code on Palps and then ESB Boba, no luck. All they're good for is leftover TFA crap.

This is getting really annoying it has been like this for a long time now.

This is getting really annoying it has been like this for a long time now.

What's more annoying is that I didn't get a real SS coupon taped to my 3Z Daenerys box last week. Every order should come with at least the standard $20.

Back