1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

THEY FINALLY DID IT!!!!

DAY 1 PRE-ORDER!

Never had interest in this 66 line but this Joker caught my attention. Thinking about a display with all the different versions of Joker out there :drool:drool:drool My favorite villain!

No comparison to Romero Joker. He is an iconic character on a classic show that is still loved to this day by multiple generations.
Yet that same show led to two figures that were eventually, heavily discounted by Sideshow due to a lack of sales. HT is a business, and there are a lot of factors that affect a figure getting solicited. I would guess the chances of this are good, but not a guarantee like you get with the next Iron Man or what have you.

If ever there was an instant PO for me then this is it! Bring it on!

Yet that same show led to two figures that were eventually, heavily discounted by Sideshow due to a lack of sales. HT is a business, and there are a lot of factors that affect a figure getting solicited. I would guess the chances of this are good, but not a guarantee like you get with the next Iron Man or what have you.

Yes that is very true which makes me think this might be another tease that never gets done- heck it is a JOKER so just maybe....

Reason they were discounted was because many did not want to commit because no villians confirmed or the batmobile. So don't confuse the situation. If Romero was announced with the duo, it would have sold out. Glad I am sitting on 2 sets.

Awesome! :duff I just dont know what version should I get for Leto. After the movie the only one that I can think of is the tux version, but if he doesnt show up, surprisingly, the one I'd be looking for is the Imposter (maybe).

Yup, black tuxedo is my #1 choice. There's the white tuxedo too, but I prefer black.

qGiLD77.jpg

I don't know if they have any plans for it, but if they don't I'll probably go for purple coat/shorts :)monkey4) just to have all the live action Jokers in purple. :D

Yup, black tuxedo is my #1 choice. There's the white tuxedo too, but I prefer black.

qGiLD77.jpg

I don't know if they have any plans for it, but if they don't I'll probably go for purple coat/shorts :)monkey4) just to have all the live action Jokers in purple. :D

I'd never forgive myself for POing that purple coat version :lol. The silver jacket would be okay, but he looks kinda fat on the figure.

'66 Joker is perfect. What a great surprise today. (I'm also hoping Bob the Goon is going to happen.)

It's amazing to actually see two figures on my top ten list. Now we just need the rest of the '66 gang (Catwoman, Riddler, Penguin, and Batgirl), Returns Catwoman and Penguin, Begins Ra's al Ghul, and '89 Vicki Vale, and I can live happily ever after.

'66 Joker is perfect. What a great surprise today. (I'm also hoping Bob the Goon is going to happen.)

It's amazing to actually see two figures on my top ten list. Now we just need the rest of the '66 gang (Catwoman, Riddler, Penguin, and Batgirl), Returns Catwoman and Penguin, Begins Ra's al Ghul, and '89 Vicki Vale, and I can live happily ever after.

Lest anyone forget Aunt Harriet

Back