1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! Electric Company Spider-Man would be amazing.

View attachment 355924

I think they already made one of those...
af4e102954060dcfec1e419726aa00af.jpg

I've given up hope that Hot Toys will bother releasing any further Batman '66 figures. I hope someone else eventually picks up the license so I can finally own a Cesar Romero Joker, and the Batmobile.

I don't have the source, but Howard said they would release the Romero joker "when the time is right" because they've already completed the proto anyway, so this should come eventually- just a matter of when.

I would love to see Joker because it will be a great addition to Batman and Robin even if the line goes no further after that, but also may encourage more figures if it does well. I hope they release it.

With only one DCEU movie scheduled for 2018, 2019 should be pretty quiet as far as HT DCEU figures goes. Maybe the window for them to put out Romero Joker, Pfeiffer Catwoman, Penguin etc...in an ideal world a 1/4 Reeve Superman to. :pray:

That's probably the only chance of them doing those figures with a lot of DCEU movies coming 2019-21 and beyond.

Sadly, with no Romero on display at SDCC, I'm not optimistic about this figure now :( Seems like it would have been a good time to dust off the alternate colored West Batman.

yeah that tribute blue colored Batman would have sold- look at the prices 1966 Batman going for now...

yeah that tribute blue colored Batman would have sold- look at the prices 1966 Batman going for now...

Not sure I like the "tribute blue" version myself, I'm glad I got the original - unless you are telling me I should sell it because it will make me rich :rolleyes:

This is 53 pages deep, so seems like there'd be interest.

Romero might have to go the custom Yunsil route at this rate. Really want him to go with my Batman and Robin.

I don't have the source, but Howard said they would release the Romero joker "when the time is right" because they've already completed the proto anyway, so this should come eventually- just a matter of when.

When the time is right? WTF Howard?!! We had the 50th anniversary of the show, Craig and West passed away, are you waiting till Newmar and Ward die also?? So sick of his bull *****.

When the time is right? WTF Howard?!! We had the 50th anniversary of the show, Craig and West passed away, are you waiting till Newmar and Ward die also?? So sick of his bull *****.
He's going to wait until we are all gone and then claim the market is dead. Yeah, he killed it!

Why would anyone who doesn't have the accurate tv version want some weird cartoon colored version? The original took forever to sell out, and Robin is still available in some places. I doubt the light blue West would be a hit. Maybe if they release Joker, both might sell well, but the joker would sell better since all those people who bought the accurate West Batman might get it.

I doubt most people who don't own the West Batman will buy Romero by itself. I would, but most people won't, imo.

Why would anyone who doesn't have the accurate tv version want some weird cartoon colored version? The original took forever to sell out, and Robin is still available in some places. I doubt the light blue West would be a hit. Maybe if they release Joker, both might sell well, but the joker would sell better since all those people who bought the accurate West Batman might get it.

I doubt most people who don't own the West Batman will buy Romero by itself. I would, but most people won't, imo.

And Batman and Robin rotted for months

They rotted because many collectors want a villian or two to go with there Batman. The Arkham Batman collected dust also because he was a standalone release. I bought the duo because I am a huge fan of the show. Also some where waiting for the 66 batmobile that Howard shown that of course never got the green light to sell, other than showing is what Howard can make and we can never get the chance to own ourselves. F that bs.

I bought West Bats alone. I still want to pick Robin up at some point, but I'm in no rush.

Joker on the other hand, would be a day one PO. Having Batman + Robin but no Batmobile, or Batman but no villain definitely could've hurt this line.

Waiting until after the 66 Batman resurgence died probably didn't help either. I think they totally could've snuck the Batmobile or Joker out around the release of ROTCC. It's allegedly getting a sequel with Bill Shatner as Two-Face, so maybe we'll get some more news then?

I bought West Bats alone. I still want to pick Robin up at some point, but I'm in no rush.

Joker on the other hand, would be a day one PO. Having Batman + Robin but no Batmobile, or Batman but no villain definitely could've hurt this line.

Waiting until after the 66 Batman resurgence died probably didn't help either. I think they totally could've snuck the Batmobile or Joker out around the release of ROTCC. It's allegedly getting a sequel with Bill Shatner as Two-Face, so maybe we'll get some more news then?

It was getting a sequel. Hopefully they already had Mr West lines recorded already.

Back