Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Maaaaaan. Superstoked now!!!

Btw:
Recently watched RoboCop 2.
God, that flick is aaaawful!

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Incredible looking figure. So glad I passed on Shiny Cop and waited for this.

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Sexy looking pics Para, well done pal. :clap

I already have the normal robocop and was just going to pick up the battle damaged one. After seeing the pics of murphy, I'm on the fence now :(

Thank you all for your kind words, they're much appreciated. This set is genuinely stunning. Murphy is one of HT finest pieces of work. I'd happily display him as a stand alone piece.

Just got the Sideshow e-mail saying my last Flex payment is being pushed back from July 5 to July 25.

:gah:

At least it's within the same month.

Wow. I own this set and your photos make it look better than it does in person. That's quite an accomplishment because these are awesome figures to begin with.

Ah crap. If Sideshow are delaying til July 25th then no chance of the expected July arrival in the UK then. :gah:

Absolutely beautiful pics Para! This set is going to be a real winner.

Wow. I own this set and your photos make it look better than it does in person. That's quite an accomplishment because these are awesome figures to begin with.

Cheers gents :duff

I see you're a fan of Stoya. Massive respect to you Yankees! She's beeeeeeeautiful!

Thanks, man. :duff For your trouble...

e1prUN0.gif

Para's photos have me salivating to get this set into my collection...the Murphy cop hs is stunningly good- the Robo
-Murphy hs is as well.

Back