Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

My humble contribution

Attachments

• IMG_00000109.jpg
    IMG_00000109.jpg
    804.6 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_00000114.jpg
    IMG_00000114.jpg
    770.4 KB · Views: 342
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

My humble contribution

Great pics!

Thanks. Nah, no mods here.

I resprayed my BD helmet chrome, redid the carbon marks and then painted in some metalwork again over the charring.
I'll try and get pics up in the next day or two.

Finally took pics of my Robocop Shelf. The BD and Alex Murphy set are amazing.

0331162337_zpsjjlij1r5.jpg

put some fabric on the chair ASAP!!!!

Why are those suddenly so expensive??!!

Just market value. I actually put mine up for auction and the seller bid and backed out. The auction ended at the same time some important part of his car packed in, lol.
So i shall have to relist it.

Dude. Yoshi, you seriously post some of the best pics :clap. I received this double pack right before moving out of my old house into a much smaller apartment. I never got a chance to open it before I had to stick him in storage where it's been for over 6 months now. I can't wait to get moved into my new house next month so I can finally open him up. Seems to be almost universally praised as one of HT's best in a long time.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Yoshi again...
Amazing pic!

Thank you, so glad you like!

Dude. Yoshi, you seriously post some of the best pics :clap. I received this double pack right before moving out of my old house into a much smaller apartment. I never got a chance to open it before I had to stick him in storage where it's been for over 6 months now. I can't wait to get moved into my new house next month so I can finally open him up. Seems to be almost universally praised as one of HT's best in a long time.

Thanks, man! You certainly won't be disappointed, it's an amazing piece of work.

I sold off a couple of figures which had appreciated significantly since i bought them(But had never opened them), and made enough funds to buy this set and the one with Robo in the chair.
Looking forward to getting them.
I am having a set of custom bases made by a friend(Laser Cut skins for the AOU bases), that will have OCP logos and nameplates for all the figures(I will have Alex Murphy, Officer Murphy, Clean Robo, Robo in chair, BD with helmet, and fully BD).
And the 2014 Robocop...
:rotfl

I sold off a couple of figures which had appreciated significantly since i bought them(But had never opened them), and made enough funds to buy this set and the one with Robo in the chair.
Looking forward to getting them.
I am having a set of custom bases made by a friend(Laser Cut skins for the AOU bases), that will have OCP logos and nameplates for all the figures(I will have Alex Murphy, Officer Murphy, Clean Robo, Robo in chair, BD with helmet, and fully BD).
And the 2014 Robocop...
:rotfl

You're sick. :lol

Back